Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My cable and Internet are out and I can't get anyone in until tomorrow at the earliest :negative: Have fun guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I haven't been able to watch this episode until now as my cable's been out all week. I know I'm way late but RIP Oberyn, you were just too drat handsome for this world. Also probably RIP Tyrion. I'm pretty sad to be losing the only two characters I still really like :(

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

They aren't killing the guy who's had top billing for this long.

Sean Bean had top billing all of season 1 and was a name people recognized, and he didn't even last an entire season. I would love for Tyrion to stay in the show because he's consistently been one of the best characters, but I don't think Dinklage having top billing will save him. Especially considering we're still in book territory that was set up before the show took off, like others have said.

VV He lived in Percy Jackson & The Olympians! The first one, at least.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jun 7, 2014

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

All I can see when I look at the bottom-right victim (which I'm guessing is Joffrey) is Naruto. Also who's propped up against GRRM's leg? A crowned Viserys?

• Locked thread