Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

That just shows the extra effort Mr. Frosty had to go through!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Brock Samson posted:

Not sure if you just saw the preview where he said "I hope people stop looking into the mystery and worry about that characters". That's a GREAT SIGN

Haha welp.

Someone should make a mystery themed show and actually make it about the mystery people would probably like that.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In It For The Tank posted:

They are gonna cut from this discussion to Theon

Ummm I'm pretty sure they cut to Reek???

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Get hosed Sansa haters.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Byyyye Jorah. :smith:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Ramsay just got Trueborned, son!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Welp Arya's loving snapped.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sansa: This isn't even my final form!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Reminder: Jaime randomly killed his cousin back in Season 2.

Or some relative I don't remember who that guy was

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

YOU RAPED HER

YOU MURDERED HER

YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

AND THEN I SMASHED HER HEAD IN

LIKE THIS

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Waffles Inc. posted:

so wait if they both die how is Tyrion guilty

Oberyn is a bit more dead.

Also because Tywin says so.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oberyn let his hatred of the Mountain overcome his good sense. The Mountain was a monster, a tool. He was never going to give up Tywin no matter what Oberyn did. All he had to do was walk away, the clear victor and plotted other, more subtle revenge for Tywin.

This is basically the thesis of Game of Thrones.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Darth Windu posted:

That is what Tyrion wanted. It isn't what Oberyn wanted. He wanted clear justice, that implicated both the tool who performed the deed and the man who ordered it.

My point is that he should've known he was never going to get that from the Mountain. If he wanted revenge on Tywin he was going to have to go through other means. He should've just finished the Mountain and been done with it.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Also I like how Tyrion was like "you could at least wear a helmet" and then Oberyn dies from getting his head bashed in :lol:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tyree posted:

Ok, now post the Jeff Goldblum version.

Ok.

zoux posted:

nuncle jimbo posted:

For some reason the thought of Jeff Goldblum as the Red Viper occurred to me and I can't shake it

You..ah...you...ah....raped? her. Heh. Then you...you...then you *waggles eybrows* killed her? You murdered her children.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

regulargonzalez posted:

Christ, wasn't that from 2-3 years ago in the bad thread? Props on saving it for that long.

Don't give me the credit, In It For The Tank has it preserved for posterity in the Spoiler Thread OP.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

NomChompsky posted:

I know people who haven't seen this episode yet and they all bet money on who won. Only one of them bet on the Mountain.

She's gonna be rollin in :10bux:

It's kinda dumb betting actual money on something anyone could easily go look up...

So good on her for scamming a bunch of suckers!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

ZorajitZorajit posted:

Is it just for the smug satisfaction of looking at a thirty year old movie that Gen Y and Millenials remember fondly and get to say "Heh, you liked something silly and enjoyable, aren't you dumb!"

No, it's not.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I for one wanna know where the outrage was last episode. Lysa got murdered for like no reason and she was my favorite character! I wanted to see her kill that dumb Sansa and go on to do awesome things with Littlefinger! GRRM! :argh: You never give the people what they want!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Stonefish posted:

I never hated Sansa. I hated anyone who wrote a character with no agency at all for 37 episodes. She's picking up pace now, but she coulda made fewer appearances along the way. Imagine if Rickon Walnutsbane had been in every episode to date.

I stand by my original statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Max posted:

I didn't realize that there is now a fourth thread for this series on the forums.

"Now"? That thread is older than the show

• Locked thread