Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid
I like the OPs even though I have read the books and know about all the poo poo in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid
Fuuuuuuuck HBO Go.

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid
Viper :fuckoff: Mountain

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid
Caboose shot wasn't so bad either. :quagmire:

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

KamikazePotato posted:

I'm actually going to call BS on the 'there are no characters left to root for' notion. We've got:

Tyrion, who is Tyrion.
Jaime, who weird sorta-rape-I-think? scene aside, seems to be undergoing a sort of redemptive arc after his hand got chopped off.
Brienne and Pod, who are obviously good people trying to rescue Stark children.
Arya, who so far hasn't killed someone who didn't deserve it.
Jon and Sam, who are the closest things the show has to stereotypical good guy fantasy protagonists.
Dany, who while is obviously very flawed at this point in time is literally trying to free slaves and keep them free.

And then you get into characters who are kinda lovely people but you can still easily root for at times, like The Hound and Theon.

Seriously, where do people get that idea just because one charismatic guy who was there for 7 episodes dies?

Way to forget Bran, Jojen, Meera, and Hodor. More importantly, you forgot the MANNIS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

Blazing Ownager posted:

Are you about to pitch another bank loan for Stannis? That's pretty much The Onion Knight's entire argument.

Stannis has actually proven to be pretty resourceful and adaptable. He'd be a good king. Stannis/Davos 2016

• Locked thread