Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Arglebargle III posted:

How many people here like chicken?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

regulargonzalez posted:

There was a secondary character, a Spaniard, whose life's quest was to hunt down the man who killed his father. He also had a taunt, similar to Oberyn's "You raped her, killed her, murdered her children" thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3W5GDkgf2w

e: Also, watch The Princess Bride.

I thought everyone who was a TPB fan couldn't help but appreciate the "deconstruction" done here on some level. It's so perfectly twisted in the most GRRM way that I would never think of it as a gently caress you, just his own form of loving tribute. I mean, come on, Inigo gets a dagger in his stomach and stabbed twice and can barely walk before he "comes back from the dead" and no one ever complains about that. But it's all about body weight and exit wounds and whatever when you don't like the narrative.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Vehementi posted:

No those people both died because they were assassinated by severely evil people.

Being executed after confessing to treason is not assassination, or even murder at all. Them's the breaks.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

dionysian posted:

I'M A HOMO! I'M GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

• Locked thread