Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I don't think they have except in the title for this weeks episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I'm trying to think of a compromise not that it's my place to do so... Would putting each house behind a spoiler tag shorten it up while retaining the information or would that just turn the whole post into a big black wall that's as long as ever.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
True enough. True enough. I actually don't mind the OP as it is but I hate people complaining about it all the time so I figured I'd see if I could some up with something.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Maybe the mountain was rusty from only fighting farmers and peasants. His size and give no fucks attitude is why people fear him. I don't think he's a renowned swordsman or anything.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
If you don't gently caress around I'll make you good pizza. If you do gently caress around I'll take a pepperoni and punch it through your head.

• Locked thread