Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rypakal
Oct 31, 2012

He also cooks the food of his people

monster on a stick posted:

"Do they still make Mythbusters?" tells you that it's not a popular brand anymore. You may as well tie the show into "Dirty Jobs" and have Mike Rowe make Wildfire and help the Bolton's flay people.

Irony, since Dirty Jobs was cancelled and Mythbusters continues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rypakal
Oct 31, 2012

Breetai posted:

Hmmm yes, let's turn game of thrones into the exact same poo poo that Hollywood squats out with monotonous regularity, maybe we could get Micheal Bay to direct.

You really are a humorless fucktard.

rypakal
Oct 31, 2012

Pleasant Friend posted:

Currently Daenerys is 17 years old in the show, right?

No, Dany was 18 when the show started. And by Sansa's age progression it has been at least two years.

She got aged up more because of the nudity and rape

rypakal
Oct 31, 2012

Accretionist posted:

It's rolled around the old noggin enough that I'm getting, "Wow, it's only been a week?" vibes about next episode.

My wife once asked me why they split book 3 into two seasons. After watching Oberyn, she understood. Try to imagine the emotional impact of Dracarys and Mormont and Red Wedding and Joffrey and Oberyn and tyrion trial all in one season.

• Locked thread