Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

Brock Samson posted:

Not sure if you just saw the preview where he said "I hope people stop looking into the mystery and worry about that characters". That's a GREAT SIGN

Yeah, I have to admit that my interest level in that show plummeted once I heard him say that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

Tyree posted:

Ok, now post the Jeff Goldblum version.

YOU RAPED HER...

...uh...

...MURDERED HER?

YOU...uh...KILLED HER CHILDREN

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

BubbleGoose posted:

I wonder of Natalie Emmanuel took up all of Emilia Clarke's nude roles since Clark has refused to do any more of them.

I thought that wasn't actually Clarke that made the 'no more nudes' claim, especially since she was nude in a scene after it came out.

Wasn't it attributed to Shae or Roz?

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

vanbags posted:

So the Mountain is supposed to be the baddest man in the Seven Kingdoms, universally feared by all men, including Jaime Lannister who was supposedly the best swordsman in the land? And he was not only handily beat, but showboated on, by Oberyn?

Oberyn was also known to be a huge badass, though. Honestly, the fight was basically main event caliber between two pros, not some David vs Goliath mismatch.

DFu4ever
Oct 4, 2002

vanbags posted:

Only it was a David vs Goliath mismatch, only the Mountain was made to look like David.

Yeah, Oberyn's fighting style did pretty much make it a mismatch.

• Locked thread