Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Jack of Hearts posted:

How in God's name has Sam managed to stay fat after all he's been through? And how do the Unsullied even work as soldiers, do they have testosterone replacement therapy in Essos?

Maybe they just took the pillar and left the stones.

Alternatively: a wizard did it the same one that did varys :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

No More Heroes posted:

I was digging Ygritte last season but her rear end got really brutal too. Although she did let Gilly and the babby live :unsmith:

Yea she let the inbred wildling live, but killed potato dad so she deserves to die :colbert:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

SBJ posted:

I wish he would kill off Bran, because his entire story ark is so drat boring. You're off to find a 3-eyed raven you have seen in your dreams. WHY?

I hate all the mystic wizard bullshit that his two boring companions constantly encourage him with as well.

At least you know he won't be killed off because no one cares. At all.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

To get away from this discussion for a bit, they should send Bran and pals to the same place they sent Osha and Rickon: off the show forever because his plot is stupid and boring.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Woden posted:

Followers of the lord of light get the raise dead spell so there's always hope.

They need a head for that. Maybe they can glue the bits back together and pray for the best. Or they will revive him and he will end up as Orson Martell.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Jedimastafez posted:

I just remembered that today

"Hey... what the gently caress ... we havent seen Rickon and Osha this season at all"

I get that Rickon is too young to be important right now but even a small snippet to show they holed up in some safe-from-wildlings town in the North but not bad-Bolton North or something.

Wherever he is, send Bran there too. His story is so boring.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Macaluso posted:

That's not totally true. Barristan also tried to tell her that crucifying all the masters was a bad idea. She didn't listen of course

She doesn't listen to Barristan because he hasn't killed anyone. Best swordsman my rear end.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Blazing Ownager posted:

I heard coke addicted rear end in a top hat and Allen, wasn't sure who you were talking about, and had to google it out of curiosity. I expected Tim Allen's father.

I cannot even fathom a way to end GoT more terribly than BSG.

At least GoT is post-LOST. BSG wanted so hard to be LOST and to keep hyping "the mystery" when there was none. If this show was made 6-8 years earlier you'd probably have SHOCKING TWISTS about the white walkers.. every single episode.. often with information that can't add up in the end anyway.

the ending will be the white walkers are defeated. how? turns out they are living in a giant's eye or whatever nan said and he just used some visine and killed them all. the end.

then there will be some retarded montage about the dangers of zombies or something

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Why doesn't Mance go to the coast and ferry his people across like 10 meters. The wall isn't that wide :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Woden posted:

How big is the north anyway? I looked a the map in the OP and the HBO guide but both cut it off, I guess that so the White Walkers can march for 10 years, not making it to The Wall and not have the map be huge.

small enough so that a whitewalker can pick up a baby from crastor's and bring it to their HQ without it dying

north of the wall is 1 square mile. everyone is just real bad at directions

• Locked thread