Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Gau posted:

We've gathered a lot of people here who really love you. You need to understand that we love you, but you have a problem and it affects the lives of the people who care about you.

Now, I think Phil has something he'd like to say to you.

When are you going to actually run a game dude? You keep talking about all these exciting new mechanics and then I don't see or hear from you for a week and you're begging me for another twenty dollars to back the latest kickstarter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Covok posted:

It's also a wonderful example how people will gush on and on about a game's setting despite never playing or planing to play the game itself. Do forum goers talk on and on about reading the book, but never talk about playing it? Then you might have a problem.

(To those out of the loop, when the game first launched, a bunch of people kept talking about how "awesome" the setting was, but few ever talked about playing it.)

I ran a game of 1e Exalted for... two, two and a half years? Something like that.

It turns out that even a game as brutally and inherently flawed as Exalted can be salvaged with a good group of players who are willing to work around the dumb poo poo. But then you could say that about any game, really.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I currently have 428 physical game books, with more on the way.

That's after I sold off about seven milk crates full of 3e-and-earlier books, classic WoD stuff, assorted other books, and my current "to sell" pile.

I think I have about 15 gigs or so in my DriveThru library.

I am an RPG hoarder.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I've read almost every Ars Magica book and I'm pretty sure that's why I haven't ever run a game with it. If I had only read the core book it might be easier to narrow down my interests to one idea instead of going "ok, here's my idea for a Transylvania game and here's my idea for Normandy, and Greece, and the Realm of Power books all have so many interesting things in them..."

It's analysis paralysis writ large.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

Evil Mastermind posted:

I currently have 428 physical game books, with more on the way.

That's after I sold off about seven milk crates full of 3e-and-earlier books, classic WoD stuff, assorted other books, and my current "to sell" pile.

I think I have about 15 gigs or so in my DriveThru library.

I am an RPG hoarder.

:stare:

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Swagger Dagger posted:

I've read almost every Ars Magica book and I'm pretty sure that's why I haven't ever run a game with it. If I had only read the core book it might be easier to narrow down my interests to one idea instead of going "ok, here's my idea for a Transylvania game and here's my idea for Normandy, and Greece, and the Realm of Power books all have so many interesting things in them..."

The trick is to make your players choose for you.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Someday I'm going to make myself really depressed and figure out how many I haven't played.

Or read.

:smithicide:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Evil Mastermind posted:

Someday I'm going to make myself really depressed and figure out how many I haven't played.

Or read.

Sounds like the same issues people who participate in Steam sales have: so much poo poo to play, and yet they can't even muster the will to install one new game. I curse this new age where you can get good games for under 20 dollars all the time.

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

SunAndSpring posted:

Sounds like the same issues people who participate in Steam sales have: so much poo poo to play, and yet they can't even muster the will to install one new game. I curse this new age where you can get good games for under 20 dollars all the time.

Well, being spoiled for choice is certainly one of the better problems you could have.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Swagger Dagger posted:

Yep this is my issue in a lot of ways so I basically play Sophie's Choice and let my players help me choose.

Spiderfist Island
Feb 19, 2011
Speaking of Ars Magica and tabletop games that nobody gets to play, is there a good list of RPGs that are focused primarily around realm management, wars or other big political stuff, or at least have a good coherent rule set for that sort of thing that isn't tacked on? I hear stuff about Reign's Company rules and even Pathfinder's Kingmaker side rules, but I haven't seen much comparative criticism or game design articles about this style of RPG.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Or read.

You should create a table of games you haven't played on your shelf, then roll on it and run that one PbP.

When it fails, repeat.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Spiderfist Island posted:

Speaking of Ars Magica and tabletop games that nobody gets to play, is there a good list of RPGs that are focused primarily around realm management, wars or other big political stuff, or at least have a good coherent rule set for that sort of thing that isn't tacked on? I hear stuff about Reign's Company rules and even Pathfinder's Kingmaker side rules, but I haven't seen much comparative criticism or game design articles about this style of RPG.

BECMI, ACKS, Reign, off the top of my head. If you want something modern, either use Reign or cobble the 3e/PF stuff together - the 3e stuff is in the DMG2 and Heroes of Battle with a huge expansion, fleshing out, and implementation in Power of Faerun. I like Pathfinder's realm management rules (reprinted, clarified, made general in Ultimate Campaign) way more than I do the strict 3e stuff, but the Pathfinder mass battle rules are bad in comparison to the Heroes of Battle stuff, so I'd just mush all of that together personally.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
^^^There's also Birthright.

At one point I used to own a rather extensive collection of hardcopy RPG books but after the last time I moved apartments and realized what a pain in the rear end hauling a dozen boxes of just RPG books around is and yes, the fact that I wasn't actually using a lot of them, I made several trips to Powell's Books and offloaded most of it. These days my RPG collection fits on a flash drive.

Also while I certainly haven't played every gave I've ever bought I like to think I've taken a decent stab at playing a variety of games both in-person and via PbP.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Games I have run or played -

D&D
BECMI
AD&D1
AD&D2
D&D3
Pathfinder
D&D4
oWoD - Vampire, Mage, Changeling
Exalted
nwoD, Promethean
Unknown Armies
GURPS
Unisystem
Runequest/Heroquest
Mutants and Masterminds
Rogue Trader

Games I own but have not run/played -

Dungeon World
Gamma World
HoL
Nobilis
Hollowpoint

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Games I've played in or run:
D&D 3.0, 3.5, 4E
d20 Modern
Savage Worlds
oWoD: Vampire, Werewolf, Wraith
nWoD: Mortals
Dark Heresy
HârnMaster

Guess it's pretty anemic looking at it now.

Deathwatch. Just never got a group together for it.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog posted:

D&D
BECMI
AD&D1
AD&D2
D&D3
Pathfinder
D&D4
Exalted
nwoD, Promethean
Unknown Armies
GURPS
Unisystem
Runequest/Heroquest
Mutants and Masterminds
Rogue Trader

I forgot FASERIP Marvel Superheroes

OtspIII
Sep 22, 2002

Arivia posted:

BECMI, ACKS, Reign, off the top of my head. If you want something modern, either use Reign or cobble the 3e/PF stuff together - the 3e stuff is in the DMG2 and Heroes of Battle with a huge expansion, fleshing out, and implementation in Power of Faerun. I like Pathfinder's realm management rules (reprinted, clarified, made general in Ultimate Campaign) way more than I do the strict 3e stuff, but the Pathfinder mass battle rules are bad in comparison to the Heroes of Battle stuff, so I'd just mush all of that together personally.

ACKS finally got their Domains of War stuff printed out, which is their supplement for handling army management and running big battles as pseudo-wargames. It looks pretty interesting but I haven't tried it yet.

I really ought to check out Reign eventually. Everything I hear about it is really cool.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

fatherdog posted:

D&D
BECMI
AD&D1
AD&D2
D&D3
Pathfinder
D&D4
Exalted
nwoD, Promethean
Unknown Armies
GURPS
Unisystem
Runequest/Heroquest
Mutants and Masterminds
Rogue Trader

Dungeon World
Gamma World
HoL
Nobilis
Hollowpoint

Uhm...Ones I have owned and reffed and played?

White Box
Arduin
Holmes
Metamorphosis Alpha
V&V 1st and 2nd Edition
Superhero:2044
Classic Traveller
Chivalry and Sorcery
Runequest 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Editions
Flashing Blades
Psi World
Space Opera
Aftermath
Daredevils
Universe
Empire of the Petal Throne
Champions through 5th edition plus Fantasy and Star Hero , Espionage, and Justice Inc.
Call of Cthulhu 1st through 4th editions
Stombringer
Hawkmoon
Ringworld
Morrow Project
Mars
Phoenix Command
Delta Force
FASA Star Trek
Living Steel
Shadowrun through 3rd edition
Earthdawn 1st and second edition
Marvel Superheroes
TORG
Cyberpunk2013 and 2020
The End 1st edition
Space 1889
GURPS 1st through 3rd edition
Deadlands
Twilight 2000
2300 AD
Dark Conspiracy
Top Secret
TSSI
Millennium's End
7th Sea Original and d20
L5R
Arcana Evolved
Savage Worlds (Necessary Evil, Evernight, 50 Fathoms and some other stuff)
Brave New World
Castle Falkenstein
Dune
Chill 1st and 2nd editions
Powers and perils
Lords of Creation
The Fantasy Trip
KABAL
Underground
DC Heroes all the way to Green Ronins version
Serenity RPG
Blue Rose
AD&D 1st and 2nd, D&D 3.0-4.0
Legionnaire (Renegade Legion RPG)
Mechwarrior
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
Conspiracy X
Buffy
Bushido
Midnight
Golden Heroes
justifiers
Blue Planet
Kult
Mutant Chronicles
Metascape
Hollow World
Spycraft 1st and 2nd edition
Cyborg Commando
Megatraveller
Traveller New Era
West End Star Wars
Blood Shadows
FarScape RPG
The Red Star RPG
Kuro
Corps
Fantasy Wargaming (its actual title)
and I'm sure there's other I have run as one shots that I've forgotten about.

I've been playing elfgames since 1975 after all.

Humbug Scoolbus fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jun 30, 2014

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Games I have run or played:
D&D 2e
D&D 3e
D&D 3.5e
Pathfinder (ugh)
Call of Cthulhu 5th Ed
Hunter: The Reckoning
Feng Shui (Best)
Dark Heresy/Only War/Basically All The WH40KRP Games
WHFRP 2e
Ironclaw 1e
Three or four so homebrewed systems
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
Aberrant d20 (Ugh ugh ugh)
7th Sea (edited because I forgot it. Never want to run it again)

Games I Own But Have Not Run:
Pendragon (Really want to)
Heroquest/Runequest

Night10194 fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jun 30, 2014

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

OtspIII posted:

ACKS finally got their Domains of War stuff printed out, which is their supplement for handling army management and running big battles as pseudo-wargames. It looks pretty interesting but I haven't tried it yet.

I really ought to check out Reign eventually. Everything I hear about it is really cool.

I just went through the entire old d&d thread and took a peek at your ACKS game. Run that again so I can play in it.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
This made me try to think of my own boughts-not-played. This isn't comprehensive; there's so many weird things I bought a book of then never touched again that I can't even remember. I used to love bargain bins at old dusty comic book shops. Also, I didn't realize I played so much Palladium, despite having hated Palladium since I first played it.

Games I've run more than two sessions of
Dungeons and Dragons
Mouse Guard (barely)
Pathfinder
WoD (mortals)
Shadowrun
Iron Kingdoms d20

Games I've run less than three sessions of
d20 Modern
Feng Shui
Gear Krieg
GURPS
Heavy Gear
MechWarrior
Iron Kingdoms RPG

Games I've played
d20 modern
Feng Shui
Earthdawn
Legend of the Five Rings (d20)
Rifts
Talislanta
WoD (Dark , Vampire, Mage, and a session of Werewolf)
Call of Cthulu
Nightbane
Cyberpunk 2020
Fringeworthy
Mechwarrior
Robotech
Heroes Unlimited
Shadowrun
Big Eyes Small Mouth

Games I've spent money on
d20 modern
Feng Shui
The Burning Wheel
Dungeons and Dragons
In Nomine (GURPS)
Legend of the Five Rings (d20)
Rifts
Pathfinder
Mouse Guard
Talislanta
Deadlands
World of Darkness
Nightbane
GURPS Steampunk
GURPS Cyberpunk
Gear Krieg
Mechwarrior
Heroes Unlimited
Shadowrun
Aberrant
Iron Kingdoms RPG
Iron Kingdoms d20
Big Eyes Small Mouth
13th Age

OtspIII
Sep 22, 2002

TheSpookyDanger posted:

I just went through the entire old d&d thread and took a peek at your ACKS game. Run that again so I can play in it.

I'm always up for running one-shots of it, if nothing else. I've got a pretty hectic schedule for the next month or so, but on any night I'm free I can actually run a session on pretty much no warning. If you think a one-shot or two would be fun PM me!

As for games I've run and played, this is something I really haven't ever thought about. Let's see, in roughly chronological order. . .

(bold means I've played a bunch of it, * means I've actually run it, ` means I bought it but never managed to run it)

Star Wars` (I obsessively collected the books in late elementary/early middle school but never actually played)
Call of Cthulhu*
D&D 2E* (I've run very little, though. I think I ran one disaster of a session for some high school friends)
Cthulhu Live*
Heavy Gear
Vampire*
MET*
BESM
Little Fears`
Paranoia Live*
Changeling*
I think most of the non-Wraith WoD stuff. Mostly via a talker
D&D 3E*
NERO (I played as an NPC once. The NPC side of stuff was fun, but the player-base was awful.)
Shadowrun*
A whole bunch of New England Theater-Style LARP*
All Flesh Must Be Eaten
Adventure`
Castle Falkenstein
Exalted*
FATAL* :(
Mutants and Masterminds
A homebrew Pokemon system my roommate made that was surprisingly good
D&D 4E*
Kobolds Ate My Baby`
Basic D&D*
AD&D
Kill Puppies For Satan*
Dogs in the Vinyard*
A LARP that was basically Downton Abbey but with vikings run by Luke Crane
Mouseguard
Traveler (I got through character generation, at least)
Trollbabe
Tunnels and Trolls
ACKS*
Car Wars
Pathfinder
HoL`
Dark Heresy
Apocalypse World
Dungeon World
Fiasco*
Ars Magica`
Dog Eat Dog
Paranoia*
My Life With Master
Dust Devils
Doubt (kind of. . .we all showed up and tried to play it, then decided we just didn't have the emotional energy)
Monsterhearts*
Grey Ranks

I've had pretty good luck with running stuff I've bought, but maybe that's just because I usually only buy books once I've got a group who are actually willing to play.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Games I own + have run:

AD&D
D&D 3, 3.5, 4e
PARANOIA
Last Stand
some FATE stuff
FATAL
Leverage

Games I own and have never run:

Witch Girls Adventures
most of the Guardians of Order (RIP) catalog
two seperate Doctor Who RPGs
the Wheel of Time RPG
Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Panty Explosion-turned-Didn't This Get Renamed Recently?
Maid
a variety of inherited older White Wolf books
Monsterhearts
Dungeon World
any * World at all actually
the Supernatural RPG
57 random titles on DTRPG I've never even heard of or recall buying

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
This is an interesting game. Possibly interesting only to me, but still:

Played/Run:
AD&D
D&D 3.0
D&D 3.5
Pathfinder
D&D 4e
Vampire (old)
Tenra Bansho Zero
Mage (new)
Mage (old)
Plain ol' World of Darkness mortals (new)
Mutants and Masterminds 1e
Mutants and Masterminds 2e
Champions (never again)
Exalted 1e (never again)
Exalted 2e (never again)
Dungeon World
Apocalypse World
Monsterhearts
Fate (and FAE)
Mummy (new)
Fiasco
Wilderness of Mirrors
7th Sea
Traveller (Mongoose version)
Runequest (Mongoose version)
Call of Cthulhu
Conan: the Roleplaying Game (2e)
Burning Wheel
Legends of the Wulin

Owned/Never Tried:
Everything oWoD except Vampire and Mage
Vampire (new)
Rifts - good God do I own a lot of Rifts books
A crapton of other Palladium games: Ninjas and Superspies, TNMT, Palladium fantasy whatever...
Nobilis 2nd Ed
Nobilis 3rd Ed (one day...)
Golden Sky Stories
Double Cross
Reign
Unknown Armies
Everway (one day...)
Numenera
Anima: Beyond Fantasy
Pandemonium!
Legend of the Five Rings 4e
Alternity and all its supplements
Ars Magica
Night's Black Agents
Spycraft (1e)
Spycraft (2e)
Fantasycraft
Shadowrun (3e)
Savage Worlds
Mystic Empyrean
Burning Empires
Dark Heresy
Rogue Trader
Only War
Leverage
Qin
GURPS (From about 20 years ago... 2nd edition? I have no idea.)
And God only knows how many DTRPG games I've acquired without really realising. v:shobon:v

...what I'm getting from this is I should probably make a concerted effort to run/play more one-shots to try out new things, and/or stop buying books because they look pretty (Anima and Numenera, I'm looking at you).

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

Let me see...it's actually a little hard to say for sure but here's a rough list, more or less in order of how often played.

D&D practically goes without saying. 2nd and 3rd edition mainly with one or two games of 4ed.
Pathfinder
Savage Worlds
PDQ (QMR, Truth and Justice, Zorcerer of Zo)
Aberrant
Dresden Files FATE
d20 Modern
Star Wars (d20 version)
Call of Cthulhu
GURPS
Shadowrun
BESM
Exalted
Dread
Blood of Heroes
7th Sea
I believe I might have played a tiny bit of oMage...but honestly I can't recall if I ever got past the character creation stage.
Plus a couple of weird, homebrew systems that I attempted to playtest for folks.

Games I own but haven't played, not counting the many books I've owned in the past but lost/sold off.

Secrets of Zir'an
Hercules and Xena RPG
Legends of Anglerre
Strands of Fate
FATE CORE
Hackmaster
RIFTS
Vampire (old)
Werewolf (old)
Mage (new)
Unknown Armies
Feng Shui
Paranoia
Pokethulhu
Reign
Dungeon World
Mouse Guard
CORPS
Runequest
The Whispering Vault
Anima

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Lightweights.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog posted:

I forgot FASERIP Marvel Superheroes

I also forgot Amethyst modern, and Cybergen. Geez, I'm old.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Oh, is this what we're doing now? Okay, let's see...

AD&D 1e, 2e, 3e
WEG Star Wars
d20 Star Wars
Amber Diceless Roleplaying
Pendragon 4e, 5e
Shadowrun 1e, 2e
Cyberpunk
Cybergeneration
Vampire: the Masquerade (and Dark Ages)
LARP of the above (don't judge me)
Werewolf: the Apocalypse
Mage: the Ascension
Wraith: the Oblivion (briefly...)
Changeling: the Dreaming
Assorted other Storyteller spinoffs
Exalted 1e
Trinity
Aberrant
Unknown Armies 1e, 2e
Buffy/Angel
HoL
FASERIP Marvel Superheroes
RIFTS (ugh)
Various other Palladium games like TMNT
AFMBE
Champions
Everybody Is John
Car Wars
L5R, very briefly
MechWarrior
A few homebrews here and there
various editions of Star Trek

I feel like I'm missing a few - mostly pickup games at the Friendly Local Gaming Store back in the day that would inevitably run for two sessions before the GM got bored and wanted to try something different - but I can't seem to think of them right now, so.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Stuff I've run:

GRUNT
Fate Accelerated
Deadlands Classic
Mercenary Air Squadron
Rogue Trader
Dark Heresy
Cthulhu For President
Feng Shui
Shadowrun 4th and 5th Editions
Eclipse Phase

Stuff I am running:

Adeptus Evangelion
STASI, a secret police AW hack (currently moribund because 3 of the players are non-posting douchecanoes*)

Stuff I've played:

GRUNT
Deathwatch

I'm remarkably good about (trying to) running stuff I get.

* as in i haven't seen hide nor hair of them since they posted their characters

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Gau posted:

So, I got quoted in a Swine rant and I've never felt better about myself.
Remember, he not mad. He not mad, bro. He just thinks it's funny that you're so dumb. He definitely not mad.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I remember once someone saying that Pundit is just an Andy Kaufman-esque character of Tarnowski's.

They failed to explain how that makes anything he does okay.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
Discounting homebrew and freeware indie nonsense...

I have run:
AD&D
D&D 4e
Ryuutama
Fate Core
Dungeon World
Paranoia XP
Mouse Guard

I have played at least one session of:
D&D 3.5
Tenra Bansho Zero
GURPS
BESM
d20 Modern
Call of Cthulhu

I own, but have never played:
Kagematsu
Tianxia
Fiasco

I'm probably forgetting some things.

Ewen Cluney
May 8, 2012

Ask me about
Japanese elfgames!
I'll play!

Have Played:
Robotech
Toon
Rifts
TMNT
Heroes Unlimited
Nightbane
Star Wars (WEG)
GURPS
Call of Cthulhu
Werewolf: The Apocalypse
Mage: The Ascension
Mage: The Sorcerer's Crusade
Fading Suns
Mekton Z
Thrash
D&D 3e
Fudge
Truth & Justice
OVA
Maid RPG
3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars
D&D 4e
Polaris
The Mountain Witch
octaNe
InSpectres
The Shab al-Hiri Roach
Swashbuckers of the Seven Skies
Mouse Guard
Fate
Golden Sky Stories
WFRP3e
Smallville
Primetime Adventures
Don't Rest Your Head
Fiasco
Clover
Apocalypse World
Dragon World
Shinobigami
Adventures of the Space Patrol
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire
Danger Patrol
Meikyuu Kingdom
Magical Burst

Own But Haven't Played:
Beast Bind: New Testament
Alshard ff
Aitsu wa Classmate!
Families
Panty Explosion
GxB
Agon
Cortex Plus Hacker's Guide
Itras By
Lacuna Part I
Dungeon World
Tenra Bansho Zero
Engine Heart
Tulip Academy's Society for Dangerous Gentlemen
Witch Quest
Misery Bubblegum
Sweet Agatha
Last Stand
Blood Crusade
KanColle RPG
Elysion TRPG
Nechronica
Savage Science
Bliss Stage
The Drifter's Escape
1001 Nights
Dogs in the Vineyard
Double Cross

...There's a lot more but I'm not at home, and thanks to some bundles and such I have ridiculous amounts of stuff in PDFs. Like, someone suggested I look at Little Fears: Nightmare Edition for inspiration for something, and it turns out I have it in my DriveThruRPG account and I don't actually know where it came from.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

I'm at about the same rough number, about 70% the same titles. Though I'm buggered if I'm typing it all out.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

fatherdog posted:

I also forgot Amethyst modern, and Cybergen. Geez, I'm old.

poo poo, and Call of Cthulhu. I keep remembering more and more campaigns I've been in.

Saguaro PI
Mar 11, 2013

Totally legit tree
Games I've run or played:

Kerberos Club
Monsters and Other Childish Things
Changeling: The Lost
Vampire:The Requiem
Werewolf:The Forsaken
Mage:The Awakening
Rifts
D&D 4E
D&D 3.x
Shadowrun 4E
GURPS (not sure what edition it was)
Hero 5E
Reign
Kobolds Ate My Baby
Mutants and Masterminds
Apocalypse World
Godlike
Dark Heresy
Stuporpowers
D20 Modern
All Outta Bubblegum
Some homebrew stuff
This one awesome WW2 LARP
Possibly a couple of other things I'm forgetting

Games I own but have not played:

Hahahahahaha :negative:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Just what RPGs need: more lists. Can we organize this into a page long chart?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Coming soon from Lee's Lists: 100 RPGs I Have Played or Ran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Tollymain posted:

Coming soon from Lee's Lists: 100 RPGs I Have Played or Ran

Make it 100 RPGs I Own and Have Played or Run and just have it be an empty list.

• Locked thread