Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Before we start chumming the waters, let's shift this convo to ask a copgoon. I don't want the lounge getting shitted up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Before we start chumming the waters, let's shift this convo to ask a copgoon. I don't want the lounge getting shitted up.

gently caress the Pol...Whip! :goku:

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur

beanieson posted:

Pick one and go out in a blaze of poo poo posting glory in wherever the current FTP thread is.

I've decided that once my retirement is actually complete (two months late on the psych report which is holding everything up) I'll go right ahead and have some fun with the ACAB crowd. Since I'm not a natural shitposter or troll (intentionally) I'm going to go ahead and take suggestions.

When does the weather get bearable again down in your neck of the woods? I need to spend more time in the south when I get on the road.

Also, this happened near me recently. The public is far more understanding of the whole thing than I thought they'd be.

Suspect slipped his cuffs at the jail, stole the patrol car, and left it parked on a fence. Of course it was a newer car too instead of the rusted old shitbucket.

http://napavalleyregister.com/news/...575f735dc3.html

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Louisiana weather is tolerable between christmas and valentines day. Otherwise it's 200% humidity and 110° F. Also raining with 110mph winds. gently caress whichever ancestor I had that decided "oh hey this looks like a good swamp to live"

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007

beanieson posted:

Louisiana weather is tolerable between christmas and valentines day. Otherwise it's 200% humidity and 110° F. Also raining with 110mph winds. gently caress whichever ancestor I had that decided "oh hey this looks like a good swamp to live"

Sounds like I'll see you next year then. I'm hoping I can hit the northern states before winter comes but it's not looking good.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Whip where do the car patrol / foot patrol advocates think your Segway falls

Categorically, I mean, not just over shallow stairs and loose gravel

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Foot Patrol Dot Jay-Peg

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Been a while since i jumped into a FTP thread so this should be fun. Let's see how I do with the new thread.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

SrgMagnum posted:

I'm a retired cop (due to injury) and completely support body cameras.

Get a job you loving pig stop living on my tax payer dollar the job is not hazardous and you should not have been injured. FTP.

Good luck! `.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
its so disgusting to me that some jackbooted thug who cant even shoot a minority without hitting everyone else on the street makes like 10 grand more than the average new yorker slimebag

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Would you high school dropouts shut up? How do you have time to do all of this posting when you're making 35k a year?? :argh:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
The best part of FTP threads is reading the summaries here. Keep them coming so I don't have to wade through a pile of stupid.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I read through a bit of the new one and it doesn't seem as bad as the last one. Yet.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

GunForumMeme posted:

I read through a bit of the new one and it doesn't seem as bad as the last one. Yet.

It started out with a pic of a kid in a coma. That's pretty bad.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Is this the old one in GBS or one in D&D? Cuz I ain't going into D&D even if it involves mocking NYC poors

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Cole posted:

It started out with a pic of a kid in a coma. That's pretty bad.

Well we all collectively put him there.

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Grem posted:

Well we all collectively put him there.

Yes, but you'll never be held accountable for it because of the blue wall of silence, and furthermore..........

Huttan
May 15, 2013

Branis posted:

do golf carts even have seatbelts? Can they get above 15mph?

Neighborhood Electric Vehicles, which look like golf carts, can be driven on roads where the posted speed limit is under 45 mph.

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/Revenue-MV/RMV/1249479509156
http://www.evfinder.com/NEVs.htm
special license plate for NEV.

Seatbelts? Yes.

National Highway Traffic Safety Administration posted:

The standard requires low-speed vehicles to be equipped with headlamps, stop lamps, turn signal lamps, taillamps, reflex reflectors, parking brakes, rearview mirrors, windshields, seat belts, and vehicle identification numbers.

http://www.nhtsa.gov/cars/rules/rulings/lsv/lsv.html

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Britcops, y'all can feel the rare breeze of smug on this one: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-to-bear-arms/

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Snowdens Secret posted:

Britcops, y'all can feel the rare breeze of smug on this one: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-to-bear-arms/

Feel free to carry semi-automatic assault rifles quite openly but you're going to get loving shot if you have a kitchen knife

'merca

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
we'd shoot at open carriers too if they couldn't fire back. Probably better shots than us too.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

-

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jul 3, 2014

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Base pay? Is the Segway a take home or what?

I tried checking the website lol

beanieson fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jul 1, 2014

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

-

Whip Slagcheek fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jul 3, 2014

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

-

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jul 3, 2014

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Its the government's way of doing background checks. There's also the occasional exposure to sensitive information/areas. :shrug:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.
July postin. :slick:

• Locked thread