Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeatForBones
Jul 9, 2012

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

This guy lived on my road for a while. As you can see, he is being helpful and letting people know that they are in a sharia controlled zone.

He got a 68 week sentence (which is like 10 life sentences in the US) for shouting at women, people drinking and hitting gay men. I mean, how dare he, that's what the Police are for. The cheeky ginger bastard is trying to take our jobs.

Saw a similar ginger guy extolling the virtues of Islam in Manchester. Is that what gingers do now convert and grow a holy neckbeard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Well, it's not like they are welcome in any other strata of society, I mean, I'm not advocating the elimination of any race or religion, but if I had to pick one, it would be Gingers. Everyone knows they are subhuman.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:(

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Genocide Tendency posted:

Thats not a nice thing to say about Boston America.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Part 2 posted:

"Two naked males being attacked and chased by feral birds."

BRB, buying scanner...

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Well, it's not like they are welcome in any other strata of society, I mean, I'm not advocating the elimination of any race or religion, but if I had to pick one, it would be Gingers. Everyone knows they are subhuman.

I'll take a redhead over a devil handed person any day of the week. If you're not right, you're wrong.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Conveniently I'm a lefty, and so is my Father and Brother. At least I can pretend to write with my right hand, a ginger can't pretend to have a soul.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

GunForumMeme posted:

I'll take a redhead over a devil handed person any day of the week. If you're not white, you're wrong.

ftfy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Thanks Obama :thumbsup:

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

Snowdens Secret posted:

He said 'generic civilian from the UK' but he uses proper English and isn't on probation that forbids travel, so I just assumed East Indian

And since it's San Fran everyone will just assume he's a techie from the Valley

I'm white, but whatevs, I work in the tech industry anyway. :v:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

4 Lions is not only a fantastic film but it demonstrates the level of stupidity we have to deal with and the fact that incompetence foils more terrorist plots than the Police do.

a really cool movie y'all should watch

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

beanieson posted:

My MRAP came in.

To Do List

[ ] donuts in a parking lot

Krispy Kreme or Dunkin?

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Stay safe canada goon cops :ohdear:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/3-rcmp-officers-dead-2-wounded-in-moncton-shooting-1.2665359

Bigos
Dec 30, 2006
A Succulent Polish Treat
The police are telling everyone that he's still in the area and that they should stay at home in their basements.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

This guy lived on my road for a while. As you can see, he is being helpful and letting people know that they are in a sharia controlled zone.

He got a 68 week sentence (which is like 10 life sentences in the US) for shouting at women, people drinking and hitting gay men. I mean, how dare he, that's what the Police are for. The cheeky ginger bastard is trying to take our jobs.

why has he shaved his pubes and stuck them to his neck

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Any white person who converts to islam is just a dumb nerd virgin who thinks that growing a neck beard and believing in allah will get them some veiled pakistani pussy.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
Wear your seat belt.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Reign Of Pain posted:

Wear your seat belt.

Not this again...

MeatForBones
Jul 9, 2012

Branis posted:

Any white person who converts to islam is just a dumb nerd virgin who thinks that growing a neck beard and believing in allah will get them some veiled pakistani pussy.

It's going to be pretty drat embarrassing when having successfully martyred himself he gets turned down at the gate for being ginger.

Tentacle Party
Jul 2, 2003

(breathing intensifies)

Reign Of Pain posted:

Wear your seat belt.

The last fatal I went to was injuries from the seat belt so...

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Golf cart? Was that directed to GFM?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
do golf carts even have seatbelts? Can they get above 15mph?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Seatbelts.....and armour

I think we've found Beanison's MRAP

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

Golf cart? Was that directed to GFM?

The golf bag straps can double as prisoner restraints!

Most fun I ever had on a half cart was when I did security at the Pocono Nascar races. Some off duty supervisor from another security contractor was drunk driving on a golf cart down the front stretch. After we caught up on the second straight and confiscated it I got to drive it back. I made racecar noises the whole time until it ran out out of gas on the short chute. Fun times.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

Branis posted:

whoa had to do a double take to make sure i wasn't on officer.com right then

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Reign Of Pain posted:

Wear your seat belt.

And be strapped in to my coffin? NO THANKS!

Real talk you can go to the junk yard and get the male end of seat belts and be ultra lazy about your suicidal behavior.

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Branis posted:

At my college here in NYC there's quite a lot of Muslim converts, and they tend to be 'nerds' as in being highly educated. They're normally grad students who either have a research area in the Middle East or be married to Muslim women and converted for their sake. Most of the Muslim girls at the college don't weir veils and actually though they do wear the headscarves wear amazingly hot makeup and swishy, clingy robes.

Appropriately for the thread, two of the white Muslim guys I know (one converted from Atheism, the other from Baptist) are becoming cops, double-majoring in Arabic and Urdu.

I seriously think if everyone out in the boonies who thinks the A-rabs are going to blow up their tractors could come and hang at my school for a month they'd get over it.

Then there's the Baha'i who you can tell because they're like the happiest mofos around.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I work with a large number of Muslim officers, usually 2nd gen immigrants from Pakistan / Bangladesh / Indonesia / &etc. It's common enough to not be remarkable in the slightest.

I've met one legit Paganist, who was extremely annoyed at a white supremacist we brought in for "appropriating his religious symbols for hate".

I've only ever met two Sikh officers though, and they were both female.

... yet to meet a Jedi.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
My main problem is with religion in general, and converts of any faith are always the worst.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

My main problem is with religion in general, and converts of any faith are always the worst.

I will be praying for your salvation.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
This is what happens when your the only jew for hundreds of miles. I feel like moses wandering the desert I just wanna eat some matzo and drink some manischewitz.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

This is what happens when your the only jew for hundreds of miles. I feel like moses wandering the desert I just wanna eat some matzo and drink some manischewitz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8A0uUYuId8

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

Smiling Jack posted:

... yet to meet a Jedi.

One of my colleagues is on the system as a Jedi. She did it just to be awkward but ended up in the papers about it.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Is maple syrup rambo dead yet

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Is maple syrup rambo dead yet

I hope they kill him real good. No trials for cop killers. Corner him in a house and light it up Dorner style.

Throwin' GBS a bone

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm a former Dorner mourner.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Canada's version of Dorner would be a gay gun control activist, it's just too perfect.

E: actually, while my local news was reporting this to be the case, none of the articles I'm seeing now makes these claims so idkwtf

beanieson fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Jun 5, 2014

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
I see Beanie's MRAP and raise him a Bugatti Veyron.

http://jalopnik.com/heres-a-peek-into-dubais-insane-6-5-million-police-fle-1586571593/+sarah-hedgecock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
stupid compu101110101010101

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread