Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Branis posted:

Any white person who converts to islam is just a dumb nerd virgin who thinks that growing a neck beard and believing in allah will get them some veiled pakistani pussy.

At my college here in NYC there's quite a lot of Muslim converts, and they tend to be 'nerds' as in being highly educated. They're normally grad students who either have a research area in the Middle East or be married to Muslim women and converted for their sake. Most of the Muslim girls at the college don't weir veils and actually though they do wear the headscarves wear amazingly hot makeup and swishy, clingy robes.

Appropriately for the thread, two of the white Muslim guys I know (one converted from Atheism, the other from Baptist) are becoming cops, double-majoring in Arabic and Urdu.

I seriously think if everyone out in the boonies who thinks the A-rabs are going to blow up their tractors could come and hang at my school for a month they'd get over it.

Then there's the Baha'i who you can tell because they're like the happiest mofos around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread