Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bummey

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
lol 64 bit won't install because 32 is installed, and 32 won't uninstall :owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree

Bummey posted:

lol 64 bit won't install because 32 is installed, and 32 won't uninstall :owned:

dependencies dependencies dependencies dependencies

Machai

Korean Boomhauer posted:

its fun w/ other people and a buncha mods. i havent played in ages until baron and a couple other people were all "whats a game everyoen can play together" i wanted to run a sven coop server too but that would require buying a bunch of people half life 1 and frankly im poor af

shoulda gone w/ terraria

Squeezy Farm

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

try reinstalling the launcher?

i dunno man take a pic?

drat, chased out of the wacky videogame forum and forced to run tech support for the byob minecraft server... how the mighty have fallen...

cuntman.net

RaIp posted:

shoulda gone w/ terraria

i remember playing terraria on the same server as you. you made a giant gold house with a lava moat and a piss orb over it and npcs kept spawning there and getting killed

Bummey

a single heh posted:

:confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE

it works now for literally no reason that i can fathom

City of Glompton

welp, I made a hole in the ground and bummey joined me. but I have to go to bed so maybe I'll do more later...

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free
Yu got chummy with bummy in a dirty brown hole

Korean Boomhauer

BARONS GAMES WHINER posted:

Yu got chummy with bummy in a dirty brown hole

Bummey

Siluvayne posted:

welp, I made a hole in the ground and bummey joined me. but I have to go to bed so maybe I'll do more later...

my building's power went out! we'll have to meet up in brown town again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laugh Till You Pee

Tell your mom to stop sending me nudes.
I would join you if I had a decent computer for gaming but I play on the playstation.

• Locked thread