Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

sforzacio posted:

I am sure this just as easily describes Afghanistan too

We instilled some seriously American values there :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
Hard times ahead..

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
When I was in, we didn't even have AC, and the heat stayed on in the summer. Also, you're not allowed to keep your windows open because somebody might break in there rather than just go through your door.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

McSpatula posted:

Hard times ahead..

Lmao 78 degrees suck my dick.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Ahahahaha so happy I got out right before summer started.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay
Civilians who refuse to take 240bs that are a little rusty. Now im painting rocks for the next 3 days.

The loving things sit in the warehouse for months on end before being inspected. The humidity alone destroys them. Welp better get some more red white and blue spray cans.

This is what happens when you sham out of a run to help the supply sar'nt. :smith:

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Anansi The Spider posted:

Civilians who refuse to take 240bs that are a little rusty. Now im painting rocks for the next 3 days.

The loving things sit in the warehouse for months on end before being inspected. The humidity alone destroys them. Welp better get some more red white and blue spray cans.

This is what happens when you sham out of a run to help the supply sar'nt. :smith:

How the gently caress are you posting from OSUT?

From this gate emerge the finest landscapers the world has ever known. Follow me. :a2m:

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Because my ticket to fuckoff this place was invalid, now im heldover for a loving week until tjhetraining tech gets me a new one. So I get to be hosed with by the DSes who hate us, and PT with a company who is week 4, again who hate me for randomly showing up.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Go blow all of your basic money on dumb poo poo from the PX or strippers like all newly graduated Privates.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

Go blow all of your basic money on a new Charger. Put no money down. Don't worry about the interest rate; those salesmen will finance everybody from E-1 to O-10- it says so right on the billboard!

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

I did buy a pair of boots for 150. Thats probably the least amount of money spent outof 90% of these "Warriors and members of a team who live the army values" aka bringing a prostitute to the bay.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Because my ticket to fuckoff this place was invalid, now im heldover for a loving week until tjhetraining tech gets me a new one. So I get to be hosed with by the DSes who hate us, and PT with a company who is week 4, again who hate me for randomly showing up.

Everybody will hate you until you deploy, suck it up. What company were you in, where are you going?

Harden the gently caress up and treat your squad leader like he's the second coming of christ, his team leaders the first coming, and your platoon leader god himself. Volunteer for every school available, stay as far away from the garrison gently caress gently caress games while you can.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

McSpatula posted:

Everybody will hate you until you deploy, suck it up. What company were you in, where are you going?

Harden the gently caress up and treat your squad leader like he's the second coming of christ, his team leaders the first coming, and your platoon leader god himself. Volunteer for every school available, stay as far away from the garrison gently caress gently caress games while you can.

He isn't going to deploy

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Im prettymuch prepare to be a cherry fucksick for the next year or two. Listening to TL has been instilled in me by a 12b to 11b reclass sgt. Also the army loves to gently caress NCOs. Dudes been in for 4 years 2 deployments down, he reclasses to 11b and gets sent to day 1 BCT. He was there the whole time no extra priveleges

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
Anyone reclassing to 11B deserves it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

McSpatula posted:

Harden the gently caress up and treat your squad leader like he's the second coming of christ, his team leaders the first coming, and your platoon leader god himself.

hahahahahaha

No, just do your loving job, don't be a dumbass, and don't be a loving cocksucker (brown noser, you cool N4I).

Also don't take army seriously.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Im prettymuch prepare to be a cherry fucksick for the next year or two. Listening to TL has been instilled in me by a 12b to 11b reclass sgt. Also the army loves to gently caress NCOs. Dudes been in for 4 years 2 deployments down, he reclasses to 11b and gets sent to day 1 BCT. He was there the whole time no extra priveleges

Haha oh my loving god that is terrible. Any chance you're in 1-50?

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

sforzacio posted:

Haha oh my loving god that is terrible. Any chance you're in 1-50?

No but im close, why?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

What kind of mouth-breathing retard reclasses to 11B? It's supposed to be the other way around.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

McSpatula posted:

Also holy poo poo way to imply someone should worship two of societys rejects and a dude who probably has a 2.3 from southern alabama university.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

McSpatula posted:

quit bein a moto bitchtard

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

What kind of mouth-breathing retard reclasses to 11B? It's supposed to be the other way around.

The drawdown is giving many NCOs in overmanned MOSs the option to reclass to 11b. Try imagining that decision process with a straight face.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Its now a "11b, 88m or gtfo" for NCOs in overmanned positions

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

krispykremessuck posted:

quit bein a moto bitchtard

Suck start an airsoft toy, shipmate.

gleep gloop posted:

Also holy poo poo way to imply someone should worship two of societys rejects and a dude who probably has a 2.3 from southern alabama university.

What else do you expect someone who enlisted as 11X to do during drawdown? It's going to be nothing but haze city.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

sforzacio posted:

The drawdown is giving many NCOs in overmanned MOSs the option to reclass to 11b. Try imagining that decision process with a straight face.
gently caress that poo poo. I already made my call: SGT JDAMS is now Mr. JDAMS. gently caress you, Army.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

gently caress you, Army.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

McSpatula posted:

What else do you expect someone who enlisted as 11X to do during drawdown? It's going to be nothing but haze city.

Lmao that's not elendil idiot.
Also I'd say maybe they shouldn't be a bitch!

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

McSpatula posted:

for real though stop being a moto shitheel

McSpatula posted:

this was a really fuckin gay post

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I hope they bring back wall to wall counseling just for you.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

We had a kid with 40 counseling statements given in less than 6 hours. The only two I remember vaguely were calling in a bombthreat on the SHARP hotline phone and Threatening to "make columbine look like a summer picnic" at the grenade range.

E. He tried to file assault charges when cadre bum rushed him into the gravel and proceeded to "pacify" him.

Anansi The Spider fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jun 5, 2014

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

McSpatula posted:

LMFAO

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

McSpatula says "hooah" irl unironically

11b1p
Feb 5, 2008

This picture is worth 20 words or something.

We had a kid with 40 counseling statements given in less than 6 hours. The only two I remember vaguely were calling in a bombthreat on the SHARP hotline phone and Threatening to "make columbine look like a summer picnic" at the grenade range.

E. He tried to file assault charges when cadre bum rushed him into the gravel and proceeded to "pacify" him.

Did he then try to hang himself with a buffer!!!!!

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Ok, I'm starting to think you may be IDR.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

gleep gloop posted:

Ok, I'm starting to think you may be IDR.

Honestly we had a high number of crazies, some really really wanted to get to CHMS and get mental chap'd, thus they would act crazy because the mentality is crazy is the easy way out.

And we didnt have buffers, all hand work, just tide chuggers

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Honestly we had a high number of crazies, some really really wanted to get to CHMS and get mental chap'd, thus they would act crazy because the mentality is crazy is the easy way out.

And we didnt have buffers, all hand work, just tide chuggers

What would you say was your own personal Normandy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

:vince:

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

Obama Africanus posted:

30th ag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Lmao

• Locked thread