Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Should I see Godzilla or Edge of Tomorrow

Edge of tomorrow, it's groundhog day meets starship troopers - what's there not to love?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Sikh sword fight bruh. :haw:

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Godholio posted:

European racism is like reading GIP.

GIP's ironic racism doesn't even come close to touching legit old fashioned Italian racism, rooted deeply into their culture and politics. Get on their level. :colbert:

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Godholio posted:

Just got a call from a friend to see if I want to take her awesome job at not-awesome NAS Fallon. :smithicide:

Edit: Typing all the words helps sentences make sense! :v:

You're only a stone's throw away from Reno, which is more or less just as depressing as Fallon. Hope you like outdoor stuff or long drives to escape it all.

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Cole posted:

8am classes

You're either gonna roll into classes shitfaced from the night before or just miss them entirely; protip: figure out which professors don't grade based on attendance :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006

Jarmak posted:

How the gently caress did you guys manage the military if you can't make it to 8am classes consistently?

Like the other guys said, it wasn't exactly a choice - you just had nothing better to do then. Now you actually enjoy your mornings for a change. :shrug:

I'm up at 6am every day, but I'd rather go to the beach and surf, then deal with whatever happens after that.

• Locked thread