Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
This right here shouldve been a duffel blog article:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/rest-of-world-not-biting-on-couples-open-relations,36178/

vulturesrow fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jun 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Godholio posted:

Anybody have any experience dealing with Salient Federal Solutions? They seem to be interested in paying me entertaining amounts of money to spend a year overseas.

Do you have to recruit 3 more people to also go overseas?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Godholio posted:

No...is that a reference I'm not picking up?

Poor attempt at a pyramid scheme joke.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

holocaust bloopers posted:

Cinema Discusso cannot comprehend that a major is a highly unimportant rank. Some of those guys really fault the movie for what happens with Tom Cruise at the beginning.

O4s are loving important, OK?

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Snowdens Secret posted:

EU is more racist than the US, though, and hilariously so.

I'm not really sure if I'd put South America as more or less racist than Europe. Like they're both masters of spotting a drop of mongrel blood in someone's heritage at a glance in a way that Americans haven't bothered with in decades, but at least as an American you can look and say "Well, that guy's French and I guess he's hating on that chick cuz she's part North African or at least Italian or something" while you listed to a Panamanian go on a long crazy rant about some guy who belongs to a different one of their like 62 indigenous tribes but his met the Spaniards six years later than the other one so they're practically still living in trees etc etc and you just come out confused

My dad (stepdad actually) is from Uruguay and this post is pretty much spot on. Calling him a Mexican (or PUerto Rican) would be about the most insulting thing you could do to him short of calling his mom a whore.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Godholio posted:

Just got a call from a friend to see if I want to take her awesome job at not-awesome NAS Fallon. :smithicide:

Edit: Typing all the words helps sentences make sense! :v:

Doing what if you don't mind my asking? Fallon is pretty lovely though. Reno/Tahoe is close enough to make it bearable though. The Tahoe part moreso than the Reno part.

Obama Africanus posted:

Wait does everyone here NOT have a small baseball bat I keep in the backseat that they call their "friend of the family beater" ?

I was.. Under the impression this was pretty normal.

Is it..not?

Pretty sure you and I grew up in the same town.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Are any of you nerds playing Star Citizen? Thinking about trying it out.

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Finally gettin around to 2nd season of orange is the new black. Lots of titty scenes with a bunch of different characters. I'm very down with this.

I finished the season. Wasn't quite as good as the first season, but yeah...

If you are looking for a cool series to check out, someone recommended Longmire to me. I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Always so rude, that one.

Friendly reminder that Elite Dangerous' beta is moving along at a decent clip.

This looks cool. I'm mostly interested in playing a cool space game with milgoons. Weren't some of you playing Starbound?

• Locked thread