Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

elite_garbage_man posted:

Check out Silicon Valley if you haven't. It's pretty god drat funny.

I enjoy this show, Martin Starr's character loving rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Edge of Tomorrow is really good and Emily Blunt is very hot.

No doubt. I saw her a couple years ago when she was in town filming The Five-Year Engagement. She walked past me coming out of a restaurant and I had no idea who she was so I treated her like any other handsome woman. I stared into her eyes, hard, until she got creeped out and looked away.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Edge of Tomorrow ruled. What also ruled was the 400 pound dude that struggled all the way up the stairs to sit a couple seats away from me in a mostly empty theater.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

holocaust bloopers posted:

It really takes not much effort to sleep walk into a 3.0 for most of college.

For reals. I was short timing so hard last semester and only showed up to 3 out of 26 lectures in one of my classes. Attendance was 20% of the grade and I still got a B- because I can rock the poo poo out of papers.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

Fuckin dusted. Way to go Deathy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

I watched a movie over the weekend called Blue Ruin that had one of the most accurate depictions of a veteran I've ever seen in a movie. Dude was fat, worked at a bar, and lived alone with a bunch of guns. Plus, the actor that played the veteran was Buzz in the Home Alone movies so that was p cool.

Indie movies can be pretty hit or miss, this one was pretty loving good. It's on amazon streaming and probably a few other vod places, highly recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJo1qrr_8Hc

• Locked thread