Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
Be extra worthless like this dude:

Kit Walker posted:

I get paid 15 an hour for doing a job where I might be killed or maimed any day, any minute if I make a single mistake. Or even if I don't make any mistake. And I get paid that much because I'm drat good at it. Others make little more than minimum wage. So where's my government-provided college money? Free insurance? Free housing? Free food?

It's because I'm not helping kill foreigners, isn't it?

Kit Walker posted:

Bike courier in NYC. It means dodging between thousands of trucks, buses, taxis, and pedestrians who aren't paying attention. It's been fun other than the times I got hit by a car illegally turning at 30 mph and doored by someone getting out of a taxi without looking.

e - but seriously, I'm lmbo about all of this. Tyvm Cole and Kit Walker

Fucitol fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Snowdens Secret posted:

It's always refreshing to click on D&D and see which posters you see post just a little off in other subforums are actually batshit, also

Gotta admit this Kit Walker guy has us all beat

Tbf, sounds like that dude was inches away from being homeless, which most people with a military background in this forum won't likely face.

Unless you're Cole.

Fucitol fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Jun 2, 2014

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Dantu posted:

Remember that MP chick masturbating in her OIF barracks with "Cat Scratch Fever" as the soundtrack? Pretty sure my counterpart in 1st CAV gave that file to me first thing when we did RIP/TOA. There was one other one too, but I can't remember much about it. EVERYONE in Iraq had those two on their computers in OIF3.

If your rip/toa didn't include at least the slideshow video of the AF chicks going gangbusters on themselves than you were set up for failure. This is esp true if the video was passed over SIPR lines.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

I get up at 5:45 every day because I'm retarded.

• Locked thread