Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

To be a man you must have honor...
...honor and a penis!

maduin posted:

I just want to hear some loving Jony Ive narration.

"And this is the best white people on white video we've ever made!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

...honor and a penis!

ZeeBoi posted:

Spotlight is now alfred

Spotlight is now Sherlock 2.

Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

...honor and a penis!

Don Lapre posted:

Only if it does movie times

Boom, movies times.

Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

...honor and a penis!

James Dente posted:

This is the part of the script Steve Jobs would have thrown at them and told them to write over again, right?

Maybe, but then again the keynotes were pretty much all Steve. I'm actually glad that they are trying to do their own thing now. I felt over the last couple of keynotes they were trying too hard to emulate the Stevenote.

Shin-chan
Aug 1, 2008

...honor and a penis!

z06ck posted:

I don't like how poo poo(colors from page) blends into my goddamn tabs and top of window.

System Preferences -> Accessibility -> Display -> Reduce Transparency Effects

Or something similarly worded, this is off the top of my head, but it turns off all of the transparency.

• Locked thread