Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Do the betas support SMS conversations from your Mac yet?
That's by far the most interesting feature for me and I'd be willing to suffer a bit to try it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

agarjogger posted:

Wish you could just remote in to your iphone from Mac and do whatever from there. Why the hell not.

I actually did that for a while with a jailbreak VNC server.
Complete overkill but it did work perfectly fine. With hardware accelerated AirPlay Mirroring it could have been even better.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

Shin-chan posted:

System Preferences -> Accessibility -> Display -> Reduce Transparency Effects

Or something similarly worded, this is off the top of my head, but it turns off all of the transparency.

Thank god.
I was slightly worried that we would have a System 10.5 again where for a year or whatever it was impossible to turn off the transparency.

• Locked thread