Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

So the iOS dev page is giving me a code for Yosemite. It redeemed properly but I don't see anything in the update tab.

Anyone get it to work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

McFunkerson posted:

Yeah, it should be listed under purchases and downloading... it is for me.

I was looking under the "Updates" tab.

I am an idiot.

Thank you.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

I doubt they really care about that.

But I'm also downloading the iOS beta so I'll try to do the update in Mavericks and see how it works.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

smackfu posted:

So, the new iCloud Photo Library just says "ok, whatever, we'll store your stuff, but it counts against your iCloud quota."

Which is fine unless it counts multiple times. I always had problems with my backups on my iPad and iPhone being huge despite the fact that 75% of the backup size were from the photos that were present on both devices.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

modestmusashi posted:

Can someone explain what these are and what this means?

Low level interfaces for graphics hardware. DX12 is Microsoft, Metal is Apple, and that other one is some garbage Mozilla cooked up that nothing works with

• Locked thread