Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninja Rope
Oct 22, 2005

Wee.

Karki posted:

If I'm being realistic, that's probably what the "new hardware" rumors are about.

Can't only the late 2013+ macbook pros do 4k at > 30hz? I wonder if that's something 10.10 can fix or work around, or if it's a product that only the newest pros can use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Rope
Oct 22, 2005

Wee.

oversteps posted:

I'm not a developer, just a mid-level IT guy, but do you guys think Swift would be a good introduction to programming? I've been wanting to learn to code for a while now.

If it gets you interested and motivated, yes. But there won't be a lot of resources to help you learn until it has been out in the wild for a while.

• Locked thread