Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Molten Llama posted:

Holographic Steve Jobs?!
To perform California Love with Dr. Dre!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Stream works on Wii U with user agent switched to iPad, I'm guessing it works on any browser that can switch agents and view HTML5 video.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005
Is Spotlight (and I guess mainly Maps search) still useless if there's a typo?

smackfu posted:

It's a very specific list of extension types: Share, Action, Today, Photo Editing, Storage Provider, and Custom Keyboard.

Action is the most generic and is like "use some other app with this data." Today is the notification center widgets.

One interesting thing is that extensions are separate app binaries that are bundled/distributed with their parent app, and you can't have an app that is only extensions,
We can go back to Classic Mac OS days and have a folder full of extensions :v:. I'm still amazed they actually addressed file storage stuff and made it third party extensible :dance:

Someone asked about ad blocking before, doesn't seem like it'd be possible with this model, right? (Unless you load a page completely first then block ads but that'd defeat the purpose)

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

agarjogger posted:

You know he says that. And then I have absolutely no way to view my iCloud textedit docs on iphone. Like, hah, what
PDF Expert/GoodReader/etc with iCloud Drive access!

(...even through from the screenshots it looked like it'd be through a separate sandboxed file browser to get out of their own app storage sandbox)

• Locked thread