Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who on the card is the Too Sweetest?
John Cena
Bray Wyatt
Evolution
The Shield
Daniel Bryan
El Torito
AJ Styles
View Results

• Locked thread
TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Atticus Finch posted:

Hi everyone sorry to be that rude person after every PPV but would someone mind summarizing the PPV for me? I missed it completely. I would also appreciate not getting the "skip it" reply. Thank you, friends!

Surprisingly good. I didn't have high hopes before it started, but I really enjoyed it when it was all said and done. Wasn't a single bad match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
It was worth my $10 for sure. Honestly, at $10 I have very little to complain about, it was a solid "Special Event"

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Got my $10 worth when we got a random "Kane destroys somebody for no reason." Pointless angry Kane rules.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

kidcoelacanth posted:

There was actually some pretty good stuff on the post-show. The little press conference things they do are ripe for absurdist comedy.

Their new push to have a bunch of stupid Sports Center bits is probably the thing I hate about the product more than anything right now. It's always boring and embarrassing.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Their new push to have a bunch of stupid Sports Center bits is probably the thing I hate about the product more than anything right now. It's always boring and embarrassing.

Counterpoint: the stuff last night was good + funny

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This makes sense though; this was clearly built as a blowoff PPV while ER wasn't, and Shield/Evolution didn't start at Mania.
I think I just miss Backlash. It wasn't an overt theme, but people got the idea. Also I miss the cool scythe motif they always had for the sets.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

Dean Ambrose feels the way you do apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
wow wrong thread

• Locked thread