Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who on the card is the Too Sweetest?
John Cena
Bray Wyatt
Evolution
The Shield
Daniel Bryan
El Torito
AJ Styles
View Results

• Locked thread
Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
2 sweet 4 life Wolfpac returns tonight guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What is Daniel Bryan going to do tonight that the Payback event taking place in....a couple of hours?!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Nothing else going on on a Sunday and I have the network. gently caress it, hopefully they give Cesaro/Sheamus some time because that match should be pretty drat good.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

crackage posted:

I know a lot of people are already trashing this PPV but I think we have two ***(+) matches, the theatrics of Cena/Wyatt, and a possible good divas match in Alicia/Paige. I'm sure lots of people will be saying this PPV suprised them by tomorrow.

Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if this PPV turned out really well, on paper most of the matches have the potential to be good or better. It's just the build that's killed most of my and other people's interest in the PPV, also it will depend on how they'll handle the matches (looking at you Bray/Cena, Rusev/Big E as well).

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I think most know the matches should be good but its difficult to care with lovely build, the two top matches are rematches and no championship match.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

There are no super juniors on this show.
No buys.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
RVD is challenging for a title. Again. Why WWE?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Scruffy the janitor posted:

RVD is challenging for a title. Again. Why WWE?

Despite not being the wrestler he used to be, he's still really over with the crowd.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
The OP reminded me to vote on Fourdown, so thanks for that. Now I'm going to bed for an hour because I was up late last night trying to kill Oatgan (I failed, but he still ended up in a twisted hellscape).

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I hope there is a surprise match featuring Kofi.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

If Cena wins I WILL complain on the internet.

:toxx:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I missed two weeks of RAW and caught on 3/4 of last weeks, I am not hyped at all, please help PSP

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Isn't the season finale of Total Divas tonight? Yeah I'll take that over anything on offer here. At least Daniel Bryan is on that show with his dumb wooden invitations

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

Isn't the season finale of Total Divas tonight? Yeah I'll take that over anything on offer here. At least Daniel Bryan is on that show with his dumb wooden invitations

Fuckkk ive got that whole season to watch, brilliant

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Daniel Cryin might be cryin' on the Network and E!

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Valeyard posted:

I missed two weeks of RAW and caught on 3/4 of last weeks, I am not hyped at all, please help PSP

There's no help to be found here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shield/Evolution is absolutely the only reason I'm getting this, though I imagine Sheamus/Cesaro is probably gonna be pretty good too.

Shield/Evolution in an Elimination 6-man tag though? Oh hell yes.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Observer posted:

--From those in WWE, the belief is that Paige and Sheamus are both getting booed tonight. We'll see.

--A lot of comments from people in Chicago and around WWE regarding tonight. In Chicago, the Blackhawks/Kings series is gigantic in town. A lot of people have said that people with wrestling tickets have been trying to sell them and then stay home or to go a sports bar and watch the game, which is head-to-head. Some have said they are going to eat their tickets. WWE usually has seat fillers for big shows for visible seats so if there are empties, they'll be covered. If there are big cheers that seem to make no sense, it could be Blackhawks goals.

Not sure why Paige.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
Just have the network on while I do nothing waiting for Payback, and man the NXT Title is loving horrendous looking. Did they make it that ugly on purpose?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Daniel Bryan posted:

Not sure why Paige.

*Gets beat up for 7 minutes*
*Hits one move, wins*

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Daniel Bryan posted:

Not sure why Paige.
Because she's been booked like poo poo and not allowed to show personality unlike Alicia Fox

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Daniel Bryan posted:

Not sure why Paige.

Because Alicia has been very interesting

Like how this venue cheered Mickie over Trish at Wrestlemania

I might just make like Punk and watch the hockey game, I gotta know who the guy in my av is facing

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

WWE Payback: Some have said they are going to eat their tickets.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Shima Honnou posted:

*Gets beat up for 7 minutes*
*Hits one move, wins*

I've never seen Paige and Batista in the same place at the same time...

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Vertical Lime posted:

Because Alicia has been very interesting

Like how this venue cheered Mickie over Trish at Wrestlemania

I might just make like Punk and watch the hockey game, I gotta know who the guy in my av is facing
If its the Kings you guys better loving win, I don't want to live in a world where Carter and Richards have more cup rings than Crosby and Malkin. Also Henrik is a cool/handsome man who is a good goalie. :)

sonicice posted:

Just have the network on while I do nothing waiting for Payback, and man the NXT Title is loving horrendous looking. Did they make it that ugly on purpose?
I don't know, I dig it at least it looks distinct. Most of the NXT titles look better than their WWE counterparts.

God this Kidd/Neville match is so good.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
i had my bachelor party last night and drank enough caipirinhas to float a battleship and right now it's kind of difficult to focus on bright lights and stuff and i literally only remembered payback was tonight when i saw this thread just now

what i'm saying is, thanks for reminding me, and also i hope the show is good or else it's only going to exacerbate this hangover

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Hawks win. Trophy presentation. Punk sprints across town to return at the very end of shield vs. evolution still wearing a Towes jersey. Crowd goes nuclear setting up an epic Punk vs Bryan feud ending in a 45 minute classic at next years Mania.

It's nice to dream.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Tonight, in front of the best possible audience for it, Daniel Bryan and Sami Zayn will execute twin magic and no one will be the wiser, and the belts will continue to have great matches.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

achillesforever6 posted:

I kind of miss Kidd's stupid haircut.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Saint Jimmy posted:

Hawks win. Trophy presentation. Punk sprints across town to return at the very end of shield vs. evolution still wearing a Towes jersey. Crowd goes nuclear setting up an epic Punk vs Bryan feud ending in a 45 minute classic at next years Mania.

It's nice to dream.

There's basically no way Punk runs for that long without his adult diaper looking like the special at the worst Indian restaurant in Chicago

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

There's basically no way Punk runs for that long without his adult diaper looking like the special at the worst Indian restaurant in Chicago

When did Punk start wearing a diaper? :confused: Did I miss some erotic fan fiction joke from the past week?

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

flashy_mcflash posted:

Oh, you've been to Tiffin as well?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

the rumor for a while has been that punk quit because he has developed serious problems with incontinence after all his years on the road and all his "natural" healing

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I will watch this reluctantly

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

BigRed0427 posted:

When did Punk start wearing a diaper? :confused: Did I miss some erotic fan fiction joke from the past week?

:thejoke:: CM Punk is a big baby.

Build's been so horrible for Payback I actually think I might just spend the time getting ahead on my work, then maybe watch Payback sometime later if goons say it's any good. A shame, though, since most of the fun would be posting about John Cena demolishing Bray Wyatt as it happens.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Some Other Guy posted:

the rumor for a while has been that punk quit because he has developed serious problems with incontinence after all his years on the road and all his "natural" healing

Was he having problems with his intestines? how does a bad knee cause you to lose control of your bowls?

Internet fans are WEIRD.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

Rewatching it now, I was questioning whether I preferred this or the first Shield/Wyatts.

No doubt now, as of right now my match of the year.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

BigRed0427 posted:

Was he having problems with his intestines? how does a bad knee cause you to lose control of your bowls?

Internet fans are WEIRD.

On the other hand it can turn you into Brock Lesnar

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Hyped for the return of the Blue Blazer tonight. Well, its got a better chance than Punk coming back, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm hype for this, gently caress errbody. Hope my excitement is justified, :)

• Locked thread