Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
So I'm sure we'll all fit in.

Salute your shorts, aero and or space, faggots.

And the answer to any question is always some variation of "all the dicks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
Let's start this month off right wrong, SQ/CC gets fired for being a good SQ/CC.

Seriously, this guy got fired for making a point of stopping by each of his shops at least once a week, socializing with his Supt outside of work, having a going away dinner for an outgoing Chief and his family before the Chief headed off to a remote, sending flowers to someone under his command when she was in the hospital, and inviting a single MTI over to dinner at Christmas. Also committed such heinous crimes as sending welcome letters to incoming airmen and their families, keeping track of birthdays and deployments, and visiting ill squadron members in the hospital.

I guess it's been so long since the AF has had someone in a command billet actually care about their people they had to burn the heretic out before the infection spread.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

iyaayas01 posted:

Let's start this month off right wrong, SQ/CC gets fired for being a good SQ/CC.

Seriously, this guy got fired for making a point of stopping by each of his shops at least once a week, socializing with his Supt outside of work, having a going away dinner for an outgoing Chief and his family before the Chief headed off to a remote, sending flowers to someone under his command when she was in the hospital, and inviting a single MTI over to dinner at Christmas. Also committed such heinous crimes as sending welcome letters to incoming airmen and their families, keeping track of birthdays and deployments, and visiting ill squadron members in the hospital.

I guess it's been so long since the AF has had someone in a command billet actually care about their people they had to burn the heretic out before the infection spread.

Burn all nobles and set up clones of this guy to run things from here on out

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
This thing reads like the standard "we want this guy gone for petty reasons but he hasn't actually done anything wrong, we'll use a CDI witch hunt to get rid of him."

Seriously, one of the actual substantiated findings amounts to "you did a thing that your boss told you you were permitted to do and that was in line with the relevant parent AFI, but turns out that thing was in violation of an expired NAF policy letter, therefore we're firing you."

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

iyaayas01 posted:

should have charged him w/ fraternization, flogged him publicly, thrown him in seawater, and then strapped him to the belly of a c5 or something

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
I'm torn. On the one hand, he sounded like a pretty good dude who we could have used as a general one day. On the other hand its an O-5 getting burned so :lol:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Hey a FRG that's actually worthwhile

burn it to the ground

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
They were swingers but they never got caught.

Calling it.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Obama Africanus posted:

They were swingers but they never got caught.

Calling it.

my money is on the teh colonel being insanely jealous of the guy being a brown graduate

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
The Group Commander in question is a career mx officer, it all makes so much sense now.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
"One airman complained that the Perrys had hosted a surprise party at their home for a chief master sergeant headed for Korea without inviting the entire squadron."

Airmen are jerks, film at 11.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

dscruffy1 posted:

"One airman complained that the Perrys had hosted a surprise party at their home for a chief master sergeant headed for Korea without inviting the entire squadron."

Airmen are jerks, film at 11.

Real life isn't candy land, our team investigates at 5.

PicnicBasket
Mar 21, 2010
It's odd that a good guy made it past Capt. This is nature correcting itself, he should have been out of the game far earlier than O5.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
Would legitimately love to get Slip's take on this.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

iyaayas01 posted:

Would legitimately love to get Slip's take on this.
That was Slip :tinfoil:

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Casimir Radon posted:

:stonk:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Casimir Radon posted:

Oh poo poo. Slip was a maintenance officer. It all fits.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

KirbyKhan posted:

Oh poo poo. Slip was a maintenance officer. It all fits.

Well the dude that got relieved was intel...the female group/cc O-6 who apparently was a colossal micromanager and had a problem with the guy who got relieved is the one who was mx.

So uh, unless Slip was a chick...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Who knew that the title would be prophetic. Thanks, Obama!

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

Wild T posted:

I'm torn. On the one hand, he sounded like a pretty good dude who we could have used as a general one day. On the other hand its an O-5 getting burned so :lol:

This is the opinion I agree with the most, I'd say.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

iyaayas01 posted:

Well the dude that got relieved was intel...the female group/cc O-6 who apparently was a colossal micromanager and had a problem with the guy who got relieved is the one who was mx.

gently caress man, expecting me to actually read the article? Might as well tell me to read some AFI updates while you're at it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

iyaayas01 posted:

Slip could be a woman, right? Battered wife syndrome? Check. I'm calling Slip as the OG/CC. The problem is, this guy was having a net positive impact on morale, which is actually damaging to the Air Force in the current climate of trying to make everyone scramble for the doors to avoid the negative PR associated with forcing non-vols out.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Godholio posted:

Slip could be a woman, right? Battered wife syndrome? Check. I'm calling Slip as the OG/CC. The problem is, this guy was having a net positive impact on morale, which is actually damaging to the Air Force in the current climate of trying to make everyone scramble for the doors to avoid the negative PR associated with forcing non-vols out.

You heard it here first folks, the face of Slip:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

iyaayas01 posted:

You heard it here first folks, the face of Slip:

Oh poo poo I know dis bitch.

Ugh.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Is that five MSMs already? Those teeth must be removable.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Obama Africanus posted:

Oh poo poo I know dis bitch.

Ugh.

Do tell

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010
Giiiinger

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So it was wing cleanup day. I found several examples of what appeared to be dirt swept under rugs. I didn't know that was a real thing, just something that happened in cartoons.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

So it was wing cleanup day. I found several examples of what appeared to be dirt swept under rugs. I didn't know that was a real thing, just something that happened in cartoons.

Did you also find evidence of financial misappropriations ahahahaha just a little acquisitions joke for you

*sound of gun barrel clicking against teeth*

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
So it took less than 2 months from sewing on E5 before I bought a car. I feel like a stereotype :smith:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Is it a camaro

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
No it's a Tacoma

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

lower it and put jdm/trd stickers on it

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

A Kpro posted:

No it's a Tacoma

:smith:

damastas
Oct 15, 2012
Final out'd today.

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
DEP'd in on Wednesday. Am I a human being now or am I just bi?

PicnicBasket
Mar 21, 2010

Mud Shark posted:

DEP'd in on Wednesday. Am I a human being now or am I just bi?

Congratulations on making the worst decision of your life, human being.

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

What job?

nullscan
May 28, 2004

TO BE A BOSS YOU MUST HAVE HONOR! HONOR AND A PENIS!

Open General, they said I'd get to pick my next base and get promoted to SrA after tech school!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012
No job drop this month and good luck getting assigned something at MEPS these days. My job is to prepare my mind and body to be a glorious warrior Airman and shed enemy blood for the blood god by running a mile and a half at a medium pace. I know it's disgusting to say but I think I actually enjoyed MEPS. I'm 27 so everyone left me alone and the staff got me through really quick. It was also fun and way too easy to gently caress with the out of shape idiots enlisting in the Army.

(they said I'm most likely to get weather next job drop)

• Locked thread