Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Rekinom posted:

Caring about what you did in the military is like taking pride in being the best cotton picker on the plantation.

but i'm legit glad you're here to keep score.

?

youre the dumb human being that wont leave haha

youre definitely a house friend of the family though sorry :(

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

In 5 years Rek is going to be in the same boat Rrail is in now.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

genderstomper58 posted:

?

youre the dumb human being that wont leave haha

youre definitely a house friend of the family though sorry :(

That's definitely probation material. You had better edit it out buddy!

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

That's definitely probation material. You had better edit it out buddy!

but you quoted it..... :(

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Rekinom posted:

Caring about what you did in the military is like taking pride in being the best cotton picker on the plantation.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Casimir Radon posted:

In 5 years Rek is going to be in the same boat Rrail is in now.

Rrail's unsuccessfully trying to be a FedEx pilot?

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
the gip troll crew has seen a serious dip in quality

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
seriously it bothers the poo poo out of me that i probably call rek sir weekly.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Rrail's unsuccessfully trying to be a FedEx pilot?
I was talking about the suicide that comes after the poorly thought out plan.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
insulin shock is gonna get rrail long before a suicide does

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

krispykremessuck posted:

insulin shock is gonna get rrail long before a suicide does

Idk. I could see him jumping out a window at his work

USMC503 fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jun 10, 2014

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

USMC503 posted:

Idk. I could see him jumping out a window at his work

god drat u dumbo bitch

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Rekinom posted:

the gip troll crew has seen a serious dip in quality

pump niggy

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Hey now, no need for that. Besides as a commissioned officer in the United States Air Force, rek is above such petty things as engaging with and acting morally superior to people loving with him on the internet. To do so would would come across as extreme insecurity and pettiness which is conduct unbecoming of an offi-

Oh :(

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jun 10, 2014

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
gee guys I think we can all have fun without resorting to racist remarks!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rekinom posted:

ZIPPITY ZOO BOP BEEP KODAK FILM JELLO JIGGLER BOOP!

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Hey now, no need for that. Besides as a commissioned officer in the United States Air Force, rek is above such petty things as engaging with and acting morally superior to people loving with him on the internet. To do so would would come across as extreme insecurity and pettiness which is conduct unbecoming of an offi-

Oh :(
See, it's kind of telling how you resent me and people in my career field so much when we've never done anything wrong to you. You seem to have a lot of latent bitterness and anger built up. I mean, hell, I've never met you, and I never will, but you react foaming at the mouth at the mere sight of my name. I get it, man, you're in a tough place in your life, and palling with internet trolls (instead of, you know, being a productive member of society) might be a sign of lashing out. But I really do think you're a good kid who just has a chip on his shoulder.

Send me a PM if you need to talk sometime, man.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Seriously, goon project, let's write a greasemonkey script that changes Rek posts into more enjoyable Cosbyspeak.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Rekinom posted:

See, it's kind of telling how you resent me and people in my career field so much when we've never done anything wrong to you. You seem to have a lot of latent bitterness and anger built up. I mean, hell, I've never met you, and I never will, but you react foaming at the mouth at the mere sight of my name. I get it, man, you're in a tough place in your life, and palling with internet trolls (instead of, you know, being a productive member of society) might be a sign of lashing out. But I really do think you're a good kid who just has a chip on his shoulder.

Send me a PM if you need to talk sometime, man.

Look at all these human being words

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

It's funny because I type some words on the internet and you get all care mad about it.

Don't worry, it's completely normal to take everyone on the internet super seriously :greencube:

Looking forward to your 1000+ word reply to simply say you're superior that I and other will just laugh at.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

gleep gloop posted:

Look at all these human being words

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

This thread sucks. Make it suck less. Also stop with the racism.

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
edit: jk

xaarman
Mar 12, 2003

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! READ HERE
Heyoooo

http://gizmodo.com/americas-most-important-spy-plane-that-isnt-an-sr-71-bl-1578476700

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Whip Slagcheek posted:

This thread sucks.

the bronze is right wtf

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The Air Force thread sucking, a revelation. You might as well be surprised when our pig mod says water is wet and ozma is fat.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i got emailed the schedule for next month in advance. moving from 3 days on 3 days off of 12 hour shifts where you rotate between days and nights every few months to motherfucking 8s, 6 on 4 off with rotating timeslots. 2 days, 2 swings, 2 mids. the reason for the change? 'widespread sleeping problems among controllers'. im gonna be so alert & focused at my job noahahhahahahahahahha

cant wait for the bloodbath of a training meeting & probable first shirt involvement :getin:

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

powerful weedlock posted:

cant wait for the bloodbath of a training meeting & probable first shirt involvement :getin:

well I guess this is a good week for bloodbaths

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

i got emailed the schedule for next month in advance. moving from 3 days on 3 days off of 12 hour shifts where you rotate between days and nights every few months to motherfucking 8s, 6 on 4 off with rotating timeslots. 2 days, 2 swings, 2 mids. the reason for the change? 'widespread sleeping problems among controllers'. im gonna be so alert & focused at my job noahahhahahahahahahha

This is what occupational health "helpfully" suggested we switch to. The sad thing is, it might be an improvement.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Rekinom posted:

See, it's kind of telling how you resent me and people in my career field so much when we've never done anything wrong to you.
If you aren't lording your position as aircrew over the non-flyers and occasionally loving with their lives on a whim in the name of "operational necessity", IDK why you signed up in the first place.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

Boy I sure am happy I don't work with morons who do this. Let me tell you about my Monday-Friday 8-4 job. Oh, and I have to wait until 6 to drink each day :smith:

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Rekinom posted:

Officer material is pretty much knowing how to make the most money doing the least work possible.

Me? I got a useless degree at a party school and then got a job sitting around in a self-flying metal tube that delivers me to per diem locations. Hell, I'm not even in charge of people which is p. much the whole reason officers were invented.

My self-flying metal tube goes to better per diem locations than yours. Also I don't even fly the thing!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rek is just pissed that his lovely ancient aircraft seemingly breaks for 72+ hours in only the shittiest places to be stuck for 3 days

zombieswithblenders
Nov 21, 2008
Hi guys fellow airman here also a warrior too. I just want to mention what a great time im having here in Minot. Its really sunny and its stopped snowing a few weeks ago so I got that going for me.
sending my love to y'all and I will keep you all in my prayers especially you rek.

smertrioslol
Apr 4, 2010

zombieswithblenders posted:

Hi guys fellow airman here also a warrior too. I just want to mention what a great time im having here in Minot. Its really sunny and its stopped snowing a few weeks ago so I got that going for me.
sending my love to y'all and I will keep you all in my prayers especially you rek.

I just escaped that frozen prison, god help you. Your life is basically poo poo for the next few years. Make sure you gently caress the bartenders at Roosters.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in the immortal words of our functional manager, it's only adultery if she's in the air force and married

RonJeremysBalzac
Jul 29, 2004
Are goons drawn to Minot or does Minot make goons? I only chose Minot because the alternative was the perpetual ball sweat of Barksdale.

RonJeremysBalzac fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jun 11, 2014

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

Prop Wash posted:

My self-flying metal tube goes to better per diem locations than yours. Also I don't even fly the thing!

rek is just pissed that his lovely ancient aircraft seemingly breaks for 72+ hours in only the shittiest places to be stuck for 3 days

wtf, where are you guys getting this idea that we go to lovely places?

i seriously have never had a flying tdy to a place that wasn't awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Rekinom posted:

wtf, where are you guys getting this idea that we go to lovely places?

i seriously have never had a flying tdy to a place that wasn't awesome

I made fun of your lovely ancienter plane and then I sat on a ramp, broke and per diem-less, for six hours. I am sorry for what I did. Now please allow me to go tdy again airplane gods

• Locked thread