Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
I'm torn. On the one hand, he sounded like a pretty good dude who we could have used as a general one day. On the other hand its an O-5 getting burned so :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Just celebrated my buddy putting on Master by going to Rock am Ring and living for five days in an apocalyptic wasteland of vomit and shattered beer bottles. Got front row for Slayer. Everything loving hurts and we took some Polish girls with really tight asses to our tent for s'mores and cock and I think they stole our grill when we passed out.

Tomorrow I have to go back to work and do pee tests and EPRs and pretend I give a poo poo about it. I'll totally suck someone at AFPC's gonhorrea riddled devil cock if they just COT me back into Germany. Or start drinking more I really haven't made a firm decision yet.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

So the Occupational Analysis report came out for my career field. Two slides had me laughing my rear end off. One was "why are people who are reenlisting doing so?" and all three categories (First Term, Second Term, Career) all picked Pay, Medical and Dental as their top three. The "why are people who are separating doing so?" listed Leadership At The Unit Level across the board.

Then later in the slideshow it said that overall job satisfaction is "very high" :lol:

• Locked thread