Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
loving UPS. I ordered tires yesterday and they told me the delivery date is tomorrow (Wednesday). UPS showed up and tried to deliver them today, while I am home, and didn't ring the doorbell and just left a failure notification on the door. Thanks guys :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

I'm a little over two months from 25, make it stoppppp :gonk:

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I'd love to get marroed and have a kid or two, but that would actually require a girl wanting to date me. I'm like 0-10 the last 6 months.

The only girl I have ever really cared about is seeing someone else, and we have also since stopped talking at all in the last couple months. I've just buried my head into games and poo poo in an attempt to try and get it off my mind, and it's not working like I thought it would :(

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Yeah you and most of the people on these forums. I've found Diablo 3 works great for this type of thing.

vvv E: I was of the same mind too, vanilla D3 was a poo poo sundae but the expansion, removal of the AH and new legendary-happy loot system makes it enjoyable again.

Marvel Heroes and UMvC3 are what I spend all my time on, and catching up on TV that I purposely let pileup when I'm not playing either of those.

rscott posted:

I find massive amounts of :weed: is the only thing that works for me

I only hit that every once in a while. I prefer to drink but I've tried to cut down on that so my tolerance will go down a bi

Nodoze fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jun 13, 2014

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Not having SA as my go to page for reading anything was so weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Tusen Takk posted:

Should I buy Bioshock Infinite for $7.50 while it's on steamsale or should I pass it up?

Yes, unless you have the others already in which case buy the triple pack

• Locked thread