Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
This is why I just have things delivered to my office now, because I know that receiving will always be there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Yeah you and most of the people on these forums. I've found Diablo 3 works great for this type of thing.

I hate Diablo 3 with a passion. Nowhere near as fun as Diablo 2 was :pcgaming:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Ozmiander posted:

I'm enjoying Path of Exile.

I got Wolfenstein New Order.

It was awesome. Dark as poo poo, and double the sex scenes as Mass Effect, but awesome.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

BrokenKnucklez posted:

gently caress I miss playing D2 when I was in high school (gently caress me, 13 year old PC game). It was an absolute riot trying to do the hordes.

Remember LAN parties? It was the rave back in 99-2000.

I miss LAN parties, its hard to find enough adults with the time and willingness to do it anymore.

Siochain posted:

Have you played since RoS came out? Completely different (and better) game.

I have not, but to be quite honest, I was really disappointed after purchasing Diablo 3 and a few hours gameplay, kind of turned me off of it.

Also, haven't had the time :(

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

IOwnCalculus posted:

And even when you do, there's too many drat games to choose from anymore.

We usually had a specific game chosen ahead of time, but we usually always started with Defcon, rolled into Company of Heroes, and then into Left 4 Dead.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I haven't finished New Order yet, I've only gotten up to finding the hideout so have only had one train sex scene.

drat it's good though. When you get the dual loving automatic shotguns in prison and make Nazi soup?

Hell yes, although I love how, even with a semi-serious and dark game, they've still chosen the comedy option like dual wielding and being able to use dead Super Soldier pieces as armor.

Oh, and eat dog food. Nothing like throwbacks to the old Wolfenstein 3D.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 12, 2014

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

InitialDave posted:

Go up to the top floor of the hideout, and find the old mattress on which you can select "nightmare" to play a mini-game of the original W3D.

I really liked it, makes you wonder how good Duke Nukem Forever could have been.

I also played Bioshock Infinite, which I hadn't played when it came out last year - excellent game, especially with the two Burial At Sea DLC episodes.

Everyone kept going on and on about how poor the new Wolfenstein would be, I feel it at least vindicated itself this time around, and based on the ending, I'm assuming they are planning a follow-on.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Guys, I have a problem.

I love my new Volvo. Help.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

leica posted:

Other day on the beach saw a guy taking a picture of a parked R8, and just being a smart rear end I said "Why are you taking a picture of that, it's just a glorified Volkswagen".

:colbert: Heeeeeyyyyyyy

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

trouser chili posted:

Installed a new cat today.

What the gently caress am I watching?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Pre-deployment M4 qualification. I hate the new M48 laser sight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
And this is why I make delayed database backups on a mirrored server.

• Locked thread