Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

30 at the end of July... Not sure if it's a good thing or not. Haven't been asked for ID since I decided shaving was 10 mins more in the morning I could sleep for and started to rock the homeless look. Fits in with the job surprisingly well!

I've just spent the last three days doing an intermediate tree falling course and have another day to go. loving awesome noise when a 40m tall, 800mm diameter pine tree comes crashing down and smacks the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Good! Its not just me

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Cat Terrist posted:

Forgivee Me Lord, for I have sinned. I drove a Prius today. I truly repent from not hacking that piece of poo poo to peices when I had the chance.

Little late, but we have a high score sheet with the work Prius. You get in, reset the average consumption and then hammer it everywhere. Highest average so far was a 150km trip that returned 27.5L/100!

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

New contestant for the "Most horrid poo poo to ever fall out of a car" award. Friends 80 series landcruiser has shagged inner axle seals, so the front diff is full of this green, gloopy, thick, evil smelling mix of GL-5 diff oil and Moly grease from the CV housings. It flows like glue and stinks like poo poo and takes FOREVER to clean up.

Im so not looking forward to having to clean out that axle housing when we do the CV's and swivel hub rebuild

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007

Whats got 150 balls and fucks crows?

A shotgun full of #4 shot. That will teach the bastard to steal my wiper blades.

• Locked thread