Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I think I may actually finish my Huey and R32 model kits this week :woop:

I've been slowly piecing these things together over the course of a year in my spare time, kinda nice to see the progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Sup AI, today I got to learn how to operate heavy machinery.

Granted it's only a backhoe, but still. One more skill to add to the list of random useful things I know how to do!

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

InitialDave posted:

Don't knock it. Sometimes when life goes to poo poo, being the guy who can do random stuff like this will get you back into employment over someone else. May not matter when talking about "career" level stuff, but "laid off and need something in order to eat and pay the mortgage"? It gives you options.

Oh, don't get me wrong, i'm not knocking it. It's just one of those things I find amusing because I really do have a strange skillset. Photography, graphic design, marksmanship, trained firefighter, and now I know how to operate a backhoe. I feel like a Jack of all trades some days :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I know its a gussied up crown Vic but I kinda love it cause of the rarity. I've only ever seen maybe 3 of them in the wild. I've been trying to talk myself into it assuming I could talk the price down a little. I really should be looking for an econobox considering my long commute and everything but a RWD V8 sedan is my style all the way.

Buy it. AI needs more Panther owners, and Marauders are loving rad.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I'm 26 going on 27 and I still feel old. I blame years of kitchen work for all my premature gray hairs and frown lines.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

goatse guy posted:

I am a hipster and I can confirm that my people love 240s and Golfs, as well as old Civics, anything wood-paneled, and anything so-ugly-it's-awesome.

I love wood paneled Ford Country Squires, music so terrible it's amazing, and hideous cars. Guys, i'm scared i'm a hipster :(

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

This poo poo is why I've taken up photography. It's a timesink, a moneypit, and a great way of dealing with stress.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I support and endorse this plan.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgzxKepsjM

New Roadkill's up. Just what I needed to make this week suck less.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Holy gently caress I hate summer tourists. I never knew basic things like signalling and the ability to safely change lanes were so loving rare until today. Goddamn.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Evan Williams is still one of my personal favorites. It's cheap but not at all bad. Of course, I also enjoy Wild Turkey 101 straight so there may possibly be something wrong with me :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Yeah, I really want to pick it up on Steam but i'm having a hard time justifying the price right now :sigh:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I finally broke down and picked up Spintires on Steam. Totally worth the $30 ($26 after a trading card selling spree :v: ) It's fun to just go bogging through a river in a big rear end truck, no fucks given.

Can't recommend this enough :D

EDIT: Also, I just noticed I got the achievement for driving 300m with your parking brake on and no diff lock... I have terrible awareness of my vehicle's parking brake apparently :cripes:

T1g4h fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jun 19, 2014

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

This game can not come out for PC fast enough. GTA IV is still my favorite driving game. Yeah, it's not realistic, but man is it ever fun.

Seriously. The map, the physics, the car customizing... GTA V is pretty loving great to play around in. I think Rockstar finally announced a date for the PC / Bone / PS4 at E3. I want to say November this year?

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

My favorite is still putting Jolly Ranchers in vodka and leaving them overnight to dissolve and blend. It tastes so drat good, and it's still potent as gently caress, because, you know, it's vodka.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Pretty sure buying Next Car Game during the Summer Sale was one of my best decisions yet. Box Crown Vic with a locked rear diff and a 500hp V8 makes for a hilarious time with 23 other cars on the track :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I seriously love the fact that they're using the damage indicator system from the old Destruction Derby games from the original Playstation. That's such a cool touch.

• Locked thread