Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Galler posted:

My keyboard doesn't even have labels.

:smug:

Yeah, I love my daskeyboard, but I didn't go for the blank one because while I can type fine without seeing the keys, I can't always remember where symbols are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

goatse guy posted:

The dealership offers a lifetime power train warranty with all new cars so I think I'll be okay. :unsmith:

Lifetime? I assume that's an employee perk? That's awesome.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

exempt posted:

I know this is from a few pages back, but I'm leasing a 2014 Fusion SE with a MT. It's slow coming from an e36 M3, but it's still fun to drive due to the six speed, and it does literally everything else better. It's hella cheap to operate though. My payment is 260/mo, insurance is $211 every six months, and I've averaged 32 mpg over the six months I've had it.

What I'm hoping for is Ford making their lightweight fusion concept (lighter than a fiesta) a reality with the 2.0 and ST six speed in time for my next car.

Coming from an M3, how's the handling?

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52264/The-GTA-Online-I-m-Not-a-Hipster-Update-Is-Now-Available

Newest GTAV update has a gasser style Falcon, 510/KGC10 that you can boso, Citroen SM, Gremlin and that 6 wheeler G Wagen.

The youga style Dodge van is still my favourite.

This game can not come out for PC fast enough. GTA IV is still my favorite driving game. Yeah, it's not realistic, but man is it ever fun.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

It's ridiculous how awful most car forums are compared to this.

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

I just grabbed it on the steam sale. I'm really tempted to buy a racing wheel, but down that road lies the madness known as iracing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgruntled Bovine
Jul 5, 2010

I saw what I'm pretty sure was a Bugatti type 57 a couple hours ago. Given that they're valued at close to a million dollars I imagine seeing one out and driving around is pretty rare.

I wish I could have gotten a photo but it was going the other way. It was a red roadster.

• Locked thread