Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST
My AC compressor learned how to make a very deceiving knocking noise today. It's loud as gently caress and sounds like my rods want to come out and play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

I used to browse FocalJet all the time when I had my Focus and that's loving hilarious. Are there any screencaps or anything like that I can laugh at?

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

Geirskogul posted:

I asked who I thought was the president of the HOA at our townhouses (she lives in one of the units) if it was okay if I worked on my car a little bit in the covered parking. She looked pissed but responded that she wasn't the HOA president anymore, but it was some management company now. News to me, but explains the change from WM to some lovely private trash collection company. She never actually said I couldn't work on my car, though, so I made use of the shaded work area.

Man I'm so glad that HOAs are non-existent where I come from. Otherwise, I'd never get away with this kind of poo poo:

SlimManFat
Nov 12, 2010

Hopefully not any on/off poo poo either. Maybe they're back for real this time?

• Locked thread