Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

Fart Pipe posted:

Got the horn to work on my old, old truck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYr6Kx3JdB4

That's fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

I can't even drink, you fuckin' geezers.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

I'd drive an Aztek, I think they look pretty neat. Man, jokes aside I bet I could find one in fatnabulous condition for a couple bucks. I bet the insurance wouldn't even be that bad, and the parts market would be fine because I could just buy like six of them.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

meatpimp posted:

I very well may be buying a Nissan Juke.

Don't do it, man! You have so much to live for!

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

Yesterday I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo and managed to take some utter potato-quality photos.

Traffic was poo poo so I didn't get to gently caress around with him much but I did pull back to open up a slot, and when he opened it up the sound it made was so goddamn beautiful. :swoon:

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

leica posted:

Other day on the beach saw a guy taking a picture of a parked R8, and just being a smart rear end I said "Why are you taking a picture of that, it's just a glorified Volkswagen".

He turned and looked at me all pissed of and said "It's my car!" :colbert:

Oops :3:

I saw an R8 Spyder on the PGBT and it wasn't nearly as exciting.

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

So my graphics card is currently in the process of violently and repeatedly making GBS threads the bed. I'm waiting on a response from XFX support but it's supposed to have a double lifetime warranty, and supposedly they're pretty cool with decent replacements. I really hope they don't stick me with some shitbox considering how $$$$ this thing was new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarNativity
Nov 11, 2012

Apparently they're calling it FREEDOM FRIDAY and that's loving dope.

• Locked thread