Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Went on a date yesterday with a chick I'd been talking to a couple days, seemed very very cool. loving liar, when it came to her pictures. Her arm fat had arm fat, and she had some serious old-face for being only 31. Good riddance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

exempt posted:

insurance is $211 every six months

What the gently caress, how do you pay so little? It's a lease so I'm assuming they demand you carry full coverage. Are you a 48 year old female librarian with a clean driving record or something?

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

A couple months ago my apartment complex came under new ownership. Since then, on two occasions, I've noticed bright orange stickers slapped on any cars with expired tags/registrations warning that they'd be towed within the next three days or so if they don't get renewed.

For whatever reason this year I actually got my tags taken care of before they expired, but normally I let it go a couple months or until I get pulled over for it and have my annual chat with a polite cop. What gives an apartment complex the right to have your car towed if it has expired tags? Is it likely some hidden clause in the byzantine lease you have to sign? No one reads that poo poo with a fine tooth comb.

I just think the practice of towing your lessee's cars is shady as gently caress and a kick in the nuts. Woe to the renter who hasn't updated his tags because it would require a valid inspection that he knows he would fail because he can't afford to fix his leaky exhaust because he makes poo poo money as a pizza delivery guy (not hating on you STR!). Congratulations, now you have lost your means of employment, and owe $350 you don't have to a towing company as well as any storage fees.

Just rubs me the wrong way.

• Locked thread