Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I just witnessed the most painful scrape by some dudebro trying to get over two speedbumps near my house. Guy must have scraped half of the entire length of his g35

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
The odometer fix isn't too hard to do, garagistic.com sells kits to replace the broken gears.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

kastein posted:

I keep coming into work early and then forgetting to leave early to work on my poo poo at home because work is too much fun.

These are job related problems I like having.

I wish I had this problem :sigh:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I can't quit you, chicken wings

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

rscott posted:

Baked chicken wings are really good and very healthy

e: I work with a couple of dudes who do bodybuilding shows as a hobby and they pretty eat tons of baked chicken wings

I grill them till they're crispy and then coat with sriracha sauce mixed with butter, lime, soy sauce, cilantro and vinegar buy I'm not sure they are healthier one way or another.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno posted:

We filed a complaint about the baby, nothing happened for 5 weeks.This kid seriously cries day and night. So we had loud sex in the bathroom and a cop knocked on our door 20 minutes later.

A friend of mine and his wife were told by their neighbors (who were moving out) was due to their loud sex. Their kid was on the other side of the wall hearing all of it :laffo:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
My dog thinks that he is a lawnmower for crab grass :wtf:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

The Midniter posted:

A couple months ago my apartment complex came under new ownership. Since then, on two occasions, I've noticed bright orange stickers slapped on any cars with expired tags/registrations warning that they'd be towed within the next three days or so if they don't get renewed.

For whatever reason this year I actually got my tags taken care of before they expired, but normally I let it go a couple months or until I get pulled over for it and have my annual chat with a polite cop. What gives an apartment complex the right to have your car towed if it has expired tags? Is it likely some hidden clause in the byzantine lease you have to sign? No one reads that poo poo with a fine tooth comb.

I just think the practice of towing your lessee's cars is shady as gently caress and a kick in the nuts. Woe to the renter who hasn't updated his tags because it would require a valid inspection that he knows he would fail because he can't afford to fix his leaky exhaust because he makes poo poo money as a pizza delivery guy (not hating on you STR!). Congratulations, now you have lost your means of employment, and owe $350 you don't have to a towing company as well as any storage fees.

Just rubs me the wrong way.

Well, this kind of rule would be a great solution for the shithead in my townhouse/condo development who has a two car tandem garage full of poo poo, only driveway spot has a lovely 90's Mercedes ML SUV that hasn't moved in months and yet him and his wife own/lease two nice cars and always use 2 visitor parking spots or park illegally in the fire lanes.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Sold my e30 to Gabe Newell <truestory.jpg>

Keeping my fingers crossed that all the financing works out and I'll know next week if we are getting the house we are trying to buy.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Devyl posted:

Then one of the bigwigs comes by and takes a look at all the bad ones we were sending back and said "they're good enough I guess". So, I apologize in advance if your future Fords fall apart.

That's some poo poo management right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Food chat quick:

I went to a Brazilian steak house a couple of weeks ago, and it was... amazing. Anyways, it just looks like all the meats are grilled on a rotisserie, so now that I need a new grill, I want to buy one where I can do the rotisserie attachment. Obviously, doing whole chickens on it is the first idea, but I was wondering, has any one ever done a beef roast or a pork loin, or any other assorted meats?

The electric rotisserie is only 30 bucks extra, so I would like to see if any one has any input on if its worth getting or not. I know that it will eliminate fat, but I am kinda worried about stuff getting dried out too.

For 30 bucks? seems like a good idea to me! Are you using it on a weber?

There's all sorts of cool poo poo you can make with a rotisserie, think of all the gyros or tacos pastor you can make.

• Locked thread