Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Centric premium 120 series rotors have the coated hat and vanes. Mine are like 5 years old and still look good. Go to centricparts.com and click "select your vehicle" to look up part numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Will be 31 in a month. Thinner and in better shape than I've ever been thanks to bikes.

I get ID'ed a lot more now then when I was 19-25ish. Used to get into bars underage all the time. Now places have those id everyone all the time policies. Funny thing is I'm in Canada a lot and have never been ID'ed for alcohol but got checked at a rated r movie last year.

jamal fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jun 9, 2014

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Liquid Communism posted:

Jameson 18 year for me. Although Woodford Reserve's pretty fine.

I liked jameson 18 slightly more than macallan 18 when I had them back to back, but it wasn't so much that the macallan was harsh or worse or anything, just a slightly different flavour. They are both about $45 a bottle though so you're not getting a deal with the jameson or anything. I've seen the bullett for $25 and really liked the rye and the bourbon. I'm more of a beer guy though.

jamal fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Jun 14, 2014

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Go outside and enjoy summertime? If this had been last week I wouldn't have even noticed because I was on a river for 5 days.

• Locked thread