Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Depends on the store, depends on whos working. My dad is 67 and will get carded sometimes. Im 28, look younger than that and sometimes don't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I know they're both butts and I dont care that its so passive aggressive I love suv guy.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Disgruntled Bovine posted:

This game can not come out for PC fast enough. GTA IV is still my favorite driving game. Yeah, it's not realistic, but man is it ever fun.
Any website that has GTA:IV cars to download will also have some GTA:V cars that they ripped from a 360 disk, if you don't want to wait so long.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Tusen Takk posted:

I'm not a huge fan of Android, but if this will let me run Torque and they come out with a unit that I can swap into my car, I'll throw a lot of money at it instead of having to mount a loving tablet in there
I have Torque and a tablet but really I just want to mount the tablet so I can set my screensaver to "DANGER TO MANIFOLD"

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Just had someone get mad at me in a craigslist email for offering $80 for a trunk/spoiler that he listed for $100. "If I wanted to negotiate I wouldn't have priced it dirt cheap" Who the gently caress uses craigslist and expects to get paid exactly what you list your item for, especially when the ad has been up for two months. He said someone offered him 75 for the just the spoiler so Im like "Well, I guess youre better off doing that then" and he said "I don't want to sell just the wing or it would have been gone I want the trunk and spoiler gone in one shot." and then eventually tried to get me to buy just the wing for $80, I guess that price was okay. Sorry pal Im not budging.

Sorry for an entire paragraph on craigslist.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

trouser chili posted:

Potentially. He thinks if he spends $2,500 he'll be able to find a car that doesn't have problems and won't need to be worked on. He's just a stupid kid and basically has no financial, emotional, or any other kind of support at all from his parents because they're useless. He doesn't even live with them and is an emancipated minor. He's scared and can't afford a mistake.
Your nova is awesome and I would love to drive it but $2,500 is a good amount of money for a used car, thats 10 year old corolla money. It shouldn't be any problem to find one that doesn't need repairs.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Selling a watch on ebay. Someone from China signed up for an account on the 23rd and placed a bid. Theres about 24 hours left now and I get a message.

quote:

Dear cage21cage,

这块表磨损痕迹太严重了 我不想买了

- q447255907

Which google tells me roughly translates to "The watch is too serious signs of wear, I do not want to buy it"

Sorry buddy, I hope someone else bids on it I guess. I cant delete bids.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Seriously. Make em wait a week to place a bid. That way they can't try a scam an already posted auction that caught their eye. Wouldn't have helped in my case since I dont think hes trying to scam me, but still a good idea.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Every wednesday is cruise night/drag racing at a local track. Free to get in, $5 to race. Can't believe I never went before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Today I booked a couple motels for my road trip around the Adirondack mountains in a few weeks. I have nothing specific to do, just wanted a nice scenic area to drive around in for a few days. Yes I waited until gas was $3.80 a gallon and I was driving a V8 to go on a road trip.

• Locked thread