Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I'm done with people who can't self-regulate their alcohol intake and are obnoxious drunks.

gently caress getting home at like midnight on a Sunday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
USPS owns, gently caress the haters.

(I've only gotten mad once and it was amazons fault for not making sla or whatever)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Why did I write SLA for "guaranteed delivery date"? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

13 INCH DICK posted:

What's the approved method of reply to someone who legitimately asked me to turn down Holy Diver on the radio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPAZvxmLfcQ

Just replace "yospos" with "my car".

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I might need to burn down the Sears tomorrow if I don't have a 55" Samsung TV at my house in the evening.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It's OK though, they gave me back 5% because they can't even guarantee the delivery time of between 7 loving AM IN THE MORNING TO 9 PM IN THE EVENING, but trust me sir, if you call back tomorrow at 7am, we'll totes def have your poo poo in order.

tl;dr: Sears is so desperate for cash they're leveraging crazy midnight sales of big dollar items and going "oh poo poo" when they have to fulfill them. I guess it's better than AT&T who just straight up said "we can't verify your details, so we canceled your order since we're awful".

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
My delivery has been narrowed down from June 4: 7am to 9pm to June 5: 8am to 9pm.

I guess I'm going to sleep in tomorrow because I'm worth it.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Miata just turned over like 211k. Doesn't count because the only thing that is original is the tub, half of the doors, the carpet, the fuel system, most of the brake hardlines, and like the diff bushings.

Also, I told some idiot on miata.net today to stop being a moron, and now I'm a ghost.

What I originally posted:

quote:

Who gives a poo poo? You've (note: the OP) done nothing but whine and complain about the ND. You're not going to buy one, so stop concern trolling all of the time and like pick up woodworking or something.

And then he started to PM me:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

CountOfNowhere posted:

I am very interested in details on this. I have tried to hide my other skills in interviews and I'm not sure if that is a good idea anymore.

I applied for a network engineering at my place but on the bottom of my resume I put that some goon coerced me to do to IBM Master the Mainframe and get a free t-shirt for 30 minutes worth of "work".

I'm now a mainframe programmer.

Galler posted:

Maybe they don't want everyone to remember how much better Warcraft II was than every other Warcraft thing they have done since :v:

e: contents of the War II disk: 113MB

Not BNE, don't care.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Listen man, we've had our differences, but we really bond over Kelly.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Ugh, just remembered that I need to fix my exhaust and get a tech inspection for 2 weeks from now, but I'm going to be at the Outer Banks all of next week.

UGH.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Same here. I still play games, but like if I can't sit down for 30 to 40 minutes max and get a COMPLETE experience in, I can't do it. So I've been playing Hearthstone and CS:GO. Play a game, go outside and take pictures.

The great thing with photography is that while it's still just digital bullshit that ultimately doesn't really mean that much, it is still infinitely more impressive to people than "I GOT THIS SWEET LOOT BRO".

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I hope you like twist beam rear suspensions, too.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It's probably the ringlands.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
"I don't like the styling."

- a dude who drives a rectangular prism with another rectangular prism on top, also owns a giant box

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

CharlesM posted:

edit: one time the bag of Kirkland tortilla chips I bought was randomly not salted. That was a funny return :) They have taken back a dead UPS which is great.

Lol @ u if you're not eating Trader Joe's unsalted tortilla chips like a boss.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Using a sawzall to cut out the stock exhaust and throwing it in the recycling bin was one of the most satisfying car things I've ever done.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

rscott posted:

yo i thought you liberals placed private property rights pretty much above anything else so why are you getting mad about someone doing what they want with their property?

Molon labe, brothers.

(that's french for "take my gt6")

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Since Rhyno is out of town for the week, I guess I'll fill in:

Oh man, I got into a fight with a kid, he was asking about video games in a comic book store. I German Suplexed him off of the roof.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

KKKLIP ART posted:

I am pretty sure that is what happened, but apparently the coding to make it all work can be summed up as " :lol: radium"

Thanks Ronald Radium! Your legacy is intact.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

8ender posted:

Looking forward to the future recall scandal

I can't wait for Lowtax to be called back up to Fox News to comment on the future Ford recall.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Apparently the weather is cooperating this weekend. Got some sweet shots riding my bicycle around the track. Gonna rock.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Don't fukken pass me, THIS IS MY HOUSE. MY. HOUSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vRnFTTitKk

Dude was fine. I told him I had video and that I'd sell it to him for $50, delete it for $100.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Yeah. According to the guy in the silver E46 M3, the white E36 was getting more erratic as the session went on and he dropped a wheel at the top of the hill. When you crest the hill, it gets a bit squirrely; however, it's completely manageable.

Phone fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 29, 2014

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

PaintVagrant posted:

What car are you driving?

Miata~~ (it's me, i'm the pov)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

trouser chili posted:

Meet my latest retarded decision.

You got that right.

(looks awesome. godspeed, you idiot.)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
It's the end of June/beginning of July in the south, and it's been like mid-80s and wonderful out for the previous week and this upcoming week. It's nuts that it's going to be nice and breezy for July 4.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
E: thanks radium, you really broke the forums

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Phone fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jul 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I just turn on subtitles and tell anyone who complains to not hearing-shame.

• Locked thread