Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Send them a nice letter telling them that what they smell is their upper lip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

I work in retail and I'm a manager, there's no excuse for what I did even if I want the little poo poo to get hit by a car.

If you're a manager then you have the power to have people trespassed. If you want to keep assholes driving good customers away from your business and keep most of your sanity it's something you need to practice. I trespass someone probably every other week. Sometimes entire groups of people.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Slow is Fast posted:

I found out last night my best childhood friend is having a kid.

Kind of weirded me out. They're the same age as me and have a house and are crapping out a kid (on purpose mind you) and here I am having trouble keeping my Brita refilled.

Don't get me wrong I don't want kids anytime soon, I have a few racing notches I need to carve in my belt first. It was just weird sitting there taking it all in.

How old are you man? It's not weird, people fall in love and want to start families. Others are married to their cars and race on weekends :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

goatse guy posted:

I keep thinking that I really want to fall in love and get married and have babies, but I always get cold feet when it comes time to get serious. I'll stick to cats and racecars.

You don't get cold feet when it's the right person, find a dude that's into cats (not hard) and race cars (super easy) and you're halfway there :)

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rockauto.com

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

We filed a complaint about the baby, nothing happened for 5 weeks.This kid seriously cries day and night. So we had loud sex in the bathroom and a cop knocked on our door 20 minutes later.

Babies cry dude, some more than others, not much anyone can do about it especially the cops.

Filing a complaint about a crying baby is like filing a complaint that the sky is blue.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Extra posted:

Breeders.txt

Shut up.

Motronic posted:

That's hilarious. And I've been in that exact meeting several times.

I would love to hear some examples of trying to explain engineering to dumb people.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

I was concerned the kid was being neglected.

Some babies cry non stop and it's not because of neglect, it could be a case of colic. Don't assume someone is neglecting their child just because it's crying, if you actually SEE something going on or hear the child getting beaten for instance it's a different story.

Babies cry. A lot.

Motronic posted:

"No, I'm pretty sure they don't know how to install hardware over the internet either."

That's pretty loving funny. I can only imagine your frustration when after you explain it to them, they still think you're full of poo poo and are just being lazy or something.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Motronic posted:

That's the part that eats away at your sanity.

I thought the part that eats at you is when they can imply you're stupid, but you can't tell them that they are.

Because god forbid you hurt someone's feelings.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

blk posted:

Earplugs?

Women like to vent, you just nod your head and say yes dear, sorry to hear that.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

KKKLIP ART posted:

Lately I have been drinking more and more rye. Always was a bourbon fan, so it is a natural step.

Try Bulleit Rye it's the best rye whiskey for the money out there imo.

Fireball is crap.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Jack is way too harsh if you're used to drinking smooth whiskey.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Fucknag posted:

Lambo encounters are always glorious; that V10 is magic. :allears:

One time, though, I got to hear a Murcielago open the taps on the V12... :syoon:

Other day on the beach saw a guy taking a picture of a parked R8, and just being a smart rear end I said "Why are you taking a picture of that, it's just a glorified Volkswagen".

He turned and looked at me all pissed of and said "It's my car!" :colbert:

Oops :3:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'd guess it's their way of weeding out the "undesirables".

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

This is why I love the bar business, start tomorrow and we'll know right away whether or not you know what the gently caress you're doing. If not, on to the next one until you get it right :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Apparently giving people poo poo on twitter like I do here is a bad idea.

Tweeted a local radio personality and he was not happy with me haha.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I was giving the dude crap because his profile pic didn't really match his "edgy" talk radio show and he got all butthurt.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I correspond by email from orbit, only way to be sure.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

trouser chili posted:

I've had a rotisserie attachment sitting in my basement for a decade now. Never use it. I should though, for I have learned how to make gyro meat.

Don't forget extra juice. Everyone lika da juice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'd set it on fire and cut your losses now :v:

• Locked thread