Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

BoothsBeard is my new pastor he made an account to spread the good news after I shared the details of my average day with him, I hope you all made him feel welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothsBeard
It has been a long journey but the Lord rewards those who work in his stead.

Thank you and God Bless.

Machai

this has gona past circle jerk and into masturbatory thread territory

SIDS Vicious

its actually not me tho lol

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Sid Vicious posted:

BoothsBeard is my new pastor he made an account to spread the good news after I shared the details of my average day with him, I hope you all made him feel welcome!

I'm going to slowly torture him to death.

SIDS Vicious

circ dick soleil posted:

I want to torture him to death.

can i watch and j/o

BoothsBeard
I shall continue to pray for everyone's souls here.

Thank you and God Bless.

the unabonger

Sid Vicious posted:

:iamafag:

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Sid Vicious posted:

can i watch and j/o

No but I'll be selling blu-ray recordings of the torture in SAMART.

SIDS Vicious

okay me and boothsbeard have literally identical post times on those last posts how the gently caress can you event hink its me still lol

Eye of Widesauron

I'm pretty sure you would have an aneurism after posting like that

SIDS Vicious

for real saying i think jesus is alright and that i believe we should treat others equally =/= a mormon lmao

BoothsBeard
I have found a new holster to carry my firearm in and shall ask about it in TFR post haste.

Thank you and God Bless.

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

BoothsBeard posted:

I have found a new holster to carry my firearm in and shall ask about it in TFR post haste.

Thank you and God Bless.

use a gun to kill yourself

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
thread has yet to deliver

BoothsBeard
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3315237&pagenumber=910#post430446677

I hope that this "TFR" is as helpful as you have all made apparent.

Thank you and God Bless.

Looke

jesus loving christ

:ughh:

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

Looke posted:

jesus loving christ

Flynn Taggart

:magical:

something9999

Sid Vicious posted:

for real saying i think jesus is alright and that i believe we should treat others equally =/= a mormon lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpKAQacDkFo

ulvir

my D is probs the last thing I'd want near a handgun

satsui no thankyou

ulvir posted:

my D is probs the last thing I'd want near a handgun

tfr disagrees, and will inform you on the advantages of having a loaded revolver near your manhood, such as - concealment
- feel powerful
- able to recreate that scene from Kopps

ulvir

satsui no thankyou posted:

- able to recreate that scene from Kopps

this is a good point

Typical Gnu

when i am in public my hands are either near or on my genitals at almost all times so having a handgun there as well would be incredibly convenient

Eye of Widesauron

N17R4M posted:

Since this isn't the Stupid Gun related poo poo thread, I'll just say that the best way to carry a revolver in that is cocked. And always keep it loaded. And don't double-guess when you reach down to scratch your crotch. This will ensure you will have room for an even larger revolver in the near future.

Giving advice that is potentially lethal in TFR is A Okay but if you ask about ammunition in the guns and ammunition subforum 7 day probate

Seems legit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Looke posted:

jesus loving christ

infrared35 posted:

Serious answer, in case you're being serious: Thunderwear holsters do offer good concealment but with the tradeoffs that your draw is MUCH slower and you obviously have to be extremely careful about your draw and reholster techniques. Be aware that, in general, the larger the handgun, the more difficult it'll be to draw from that holster. But all other things being equal, you might be better served by a tuckable inside-the-waistband holster. About the only reason to go with Thunderwear is if you've got unusually extreme wardrobe limitations, like you have to wear sweatpants or something. Even then, I think I'd go with a shoulder holster or some other option that had better retention.

HAHAHAHAHAH

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jun 30, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Blue's Clues posted:

isnt IR35 FBI or something like that??

You trying to start something?

*reaches into THUNDERWEAR*

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jun 29, 2014

something9999
still lolin at thunderwear

something9999

Blue's Clues posted:

This is an awesome word

:agreed:

Eye of Widesauron

Official garb of BYOB

ulvir

Ordrakon posted:

still lolin at thunderwear

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
lol

Eye of Widesauron

:siren: TFR is getting serious with its insults :siren:

Mad Dragon posted:

Go back to gameFAQs.

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Widestancer posted:

:siren: TFR is getting serious with its insults :siren:

amazing.

Eye of Widesauron

Mad Dragon posted:

:siren: BYOB is getting serious with its shitposting :siren:

The unstable people with guns are watching us

:ohdear:

ulvir

Widestancer posted:

The unstable people with guns are watching us

:ohdear:

joke's on them, we never leave the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical Gnu

ulvir posted:

joke's on them, we never leave the house

bullets can go in houses
please take shelter in a basement or, if a basement is not available, a hottub covered with a blanket.

• Locked thread