Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
When Monday morning comes I wake up and truck goes by omg she's going to be so mad at me when she gets home oh my god oh my god oh my god.

The neighbors put their trash out on Sunday nights and so they never forget. They never fight. I hate them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain No-mates

Angry Fish posted:

When Monday morning comes I wake up and truck goes by omg she's going to be so mad at me when she gets home oh my god oh my god oh my god.

The neighbors put their trash out on Sunday nights and so they never forget. They never fight. I hate them.

trouble in paradise?????

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Captain No-mates posted:

trouble in paradise?????

I forgot to take out the trash. :suicide:

I'm just going to leave it out by the curb before she gets home and hope she believes that the trash men just didn't pick up the trash. They skipped us. Again. It's not my fault, maybe we didn't pay them this month? gently caress.

What makes it worse is she won't believe that story, and I feel like a dog with my tail between my legs, but I'm not cute enough to pull the puppy dog eyes effectively.

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Jun 29, 2014

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You should be an awesome, responsible dude like me. It really helps.

Saranya

Blue's Clues posted:

put the trash bags on the curb, tear the bags open and spread the poo poo around. Then when the mrs gets home, say "those drat raccoons hit us again babe but i love you!!!" ::argh:

this is a good idea. alternatively, find a dumpster and throw them in when nobody is looking.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You should be an awesome, responsible dude like me. It really helps.

I am awesome. I just cannot draw. Or take out the trash..

BESIDES Why should I have to take out the trash when I work a 3pm-11pm job and she works a 9am-5pm job and the trash goes out at 830?! why do I have to wake up early in the morning on a Monday when she can drag out the cans to the curb herself?

Death to the Matriarchy!

Looke

Put your bags in the neighbours bin

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
hide in the bushes with the garbage and when your wife comes home throw the garbage at her women love that sort of thing I'm told

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Looke posted:

Put your bags in the neighbours bin

They would obviously notice and kill me possibly. It's too late regardless. I've left for work. I'm a dead man.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Sell your home and move into a crummy apartment with a communal dumpster. Or you get home at 11pm, so put it out when you get home before you settle in? Or she could set it out as she's leaving as long as the trash folks are reliable to never come early

Damp Star Baby

I hope you have a nice doghouse!!! :cheers:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

my downstairs neighbor puts everyone's trash out on the sidewalk on the day it's nice thanks dude

alnilam

bring your trash to another neighborhood whose trash collection is on tuesday morning and distribute it among other ppls trash

also dont lie about it if you know shes not gonna be lieve you anyway just say "sorry babe I was really stressed outall day about it i dunno why i keep forgetting but maybe we can try to set reminders so ill get better at it and maybe you can take the goddamn trash out some days too gently caress"

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Bo-Pepper posted:

my downstairs neighbor puts everyone's trash out on the sidewalk on the day it's nice thanks dude

I want a cool neighbor

Damp Star Baby posted:

I hope you have a nice doghouse!!! :cheers:

She told me the last time I would forget, ship me off to Siberia. :ohdear:

She's just joking right?

ulvir

Angry Fish posted:

I'm just going to leave it out by the curb before she gets home and hope she believes that the trash men just didn't pick up the trash. They skipped us. Again. It's not my fault, maybe we didn't pay them this month? gently caress.

Waste management and recycling isn't a public service? :eyepop:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

alnilam posted:

bring your trash to another neighborhood whose trash collection is on tuesday morning and distribute it among other ppls trash

also dont lie about it if you know shes not gonna be lieve you anyway just say "sorry babe I was really stressed outall day about it i dunno why i keep forgetting but maybe we can try to set reminders so ill get better at it and maybe you can take the goddamn trash out some days too gently caress"

I'm going to avoid telling her until the last second because that strategy always works in my head.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Angry Fish posted:

She told me the last time I would forget, ship me off to Siberia. :ohdear:

She's just joking right?

Siberia has some v. nice doghouses this time of year

Damp Star Baby

ulvir posted:

lol america

alnilam

antgry fish a relationship is like a partnership and a team, you two should be supporting each oter not berating each other and expecting e.o. to take the trash out and getting mad if you dont, you two should talk about being omre positive and supportive, you shouldn't be afraid of telling your gf or wife or w/e that you made a mistake

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This is why I'm glad we have a dumpster. Of course, it's often full of hobos.

alnilam

ulvir posted:

maybe op doesnt live in a city? every city i know has it as a public service but in a lot of rural/suburb places its private and you gotta pay

nvm no cake

you hosed up

FluffieDuckie

when my husband drives home on thursday night he passes about 20 houses with trash cans out. he parks in the garage, gets out, pulls the trash cans into the street and comes in to drink a beer. you might try that

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

when my husband drives home on thursday night he passes about 20 houses with trash cans out. he parks in the garage, gets out, pulls the trash cans into the street and comes in to drink a beer. you might try that

ty but the op is about monday so i dont see how this helps :confused:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

alnilam posted:

antgry fish a relationship is like a partnership and a team, you two should be supporting each oter not berating each other and expecting e.o. to take the trash out and getting mad if you dont, you two should talk about being omre positive and supportive, you shouldn't be afraid of telling your gf or wife or w/e that you made a mistake

Giving Angry Fish advice is like trying to talk Marilyn Manson about how his stage persona was boring and acceptable by career month 9 and not career year 14.

We have a partnership, but this is the ninth time I've forgotten the trash in the last 8 months so...

I'm am idiot.

Also, yes Evanston sold our waste disposal to a private firm that reprocesses our trash in as earth friendly methods as possible. You can opt out if you want to take it to the dump yourself.

We also now have our power coming from this company that buys clean energy credits. We will see a 40% rise in our energy bills starting this month. Liberal paradise.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

Giving Angry Fish advice is like trying to talk Marilyn Manson about how his stage persona was boring and acceptable by career month 9 and not career year 14.

We have a partnership, but this is the ninth time I've forgotten the trash in the last 8 months so...

I'm am idiot.

Also, yes Evanston sold our waste disposal to a private firm that reprocesses our trash in as earth friendly methods as possible. You can opt out if you want to take it to the dump yourself.

We also now have our power coming from this company that buys clean energy credits. We will see a 40% rise in our energy bills starting this month. Liberal paradise.

Evanston, Wyoming?

google THIS

i'm still a little vague on how clean energy credits work, to me it only makes slightly more sense than if mcdonald's bought healthy food credits and claimed that because of that you'll lose weight if you eat their food

alnilam

Jett posted:

i'm still a little vague on how clean energy credits work, to me it only makes slightly more sense than if mcdonald's bought healthy food credits and claimed that because of that you'll lose weight if you eat their food

this would be true if all the food everyone ate was teleported fro myour throat to a common pool of everyone elses food and mixed together and then came back out into your intestines so the effects on your health was tied to the aggregated diet of the whole world and not jus tthe food that passed through your mouth, and so mcdonalds pays some donkus to eat a kale carrot quinoa salad and drink wheat grass juice so that the gross happy meal you just ate and sent to the foodpool is offset somewhat by the kale carrot quinoa salad that other guy ate

alnilam

alnilam posted:

this would be true if all the food everyone ate was teleported fro myour throat to a common pool of everyone elses food and mixed together and then came back out into your intestines so the effects on your health was tied to the aggregated diet of the whole world and not jus tthe food that passed through your mouth, and so mcdonalds pays some donkus to eat a kale carrot quinoa salad and drink wheat grass juice so that the gross happy meal you just ate and sent to the foodpool is offset somewhat by the kale carrot quinoa salad that other guy ate

this would be a cool idea we should invent the necessary tech and do it, it would solve world hunger also too

google THIS

alnilam posted:

that sounds way cooler than green energy credits why is this not a thing yet

e: ^^^ lol

Looke

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Evanston, Wyoming?

Evanston, Illinois. Home of Northwestern University, where parents pay $60k a year for their special snowflake to enjoy a career in journalism.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

ulvir posted:

$70 drat dollars

I do mine the night before, tonights the night, this thread is well timed

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Angry Fish posted:

Evanston, Illinois. Home of Northwestern University, where parents pay $60k a year for their special snowflake to enjoy a career in journalism.

lol. $60,000 is more than my entire student loan.

joke_explainer

Angry Fish posted:

I forgot to take out the trash. :suicide:

What makes it worse is she won't believe that story, and I feel like a dog with my tail between my legs, but I'm not cute enough to pull the puppy dog eyes effectively.

Dude, don't lie about it. Just take your bags to a trash center yourself. Or throw them in the communal dumpster of an apartment building or something. Just go do it now, everybody is at work. You take care of your fuckup instead of just worrying about how your wife is gonna punish you.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

SecurityDrone posted:

Dude, don't lie about it. Just take your bags to a trash center yourself. Or throw them in the communal dumpster of an apartment building or something. Just go do it now, everybody is at work. You take care of your fuckup instead of just worrying about how your wife is gonna punish you.

Dude. I won't lie. I'm not a liar.

I told her. She said, "That was expected." I guess I'm safe, but who knows when or if she'll do something about it.

I have my bags packed for Siberia in any case.

I hope a parka is warm enough...

Also, I am now at work. The garbage is on the side of our house. I'll report in this thread about her potential reaction and potential fallout.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
just dump it all into another neighbor's cans

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Bury it in the park, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Angry Fish posted:

Dude. I won't lie. I'm not a liar.

I told her. She said, "That was expected." I guess I'm safe, but who knows when or if she'll do something about it.

I have my bags packed for Siberia in any case.

I hope a parka is warm enough...

Also, I am now at work. The garbage is on the side of our house. I'll report in this thread about her potential reaction and potential fallout.

a summer trip to sibera would be p cool actually maybe you should tell her "honey i know i done wrong, so i'm sending myself to siberia............... and taking you with me! :haw:" and use this to reveal you secretly planned a fun vacay

• Locked thread