Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011

Ace went down? Still feel competitive? Need a postseason vet stop gap? Randy Wolf's got you covered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
MLB, it's not a free game if you tell me to buy MLB TV to watch it. ;(

Marlins Park crowd is sad for a competitive team in a regional interleague "rivalry."

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.

Craptacular! posted:

MLB, it's not a free game if you tell me to buy MLB TV to watch it. ;(

I'm getting the notice that the South Hills of Pittsburgh are located smack-dab in the Miami-Tampa Bay TV market.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
Hmm so to actually watch FSMW tonight or listen to Wonder Dog. Thats a tough one.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
If the Phillies-Mets game tonight does not go to extras I will be very much disappointed.

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Someone needs to tell the Rays that they're facing Randy loving Wolf.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

three perfect innings for wolf. nice reverse thread title jinx.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
I think the Rays have just resigned for the season.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

So hey would be nice to have good Shelby tonight.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Come on Good Shelby. Let's get this started! Bad Shelbys go away

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Wow that sure was a thing Aoki.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
That was a very silly thing to do Ackley... :/

Crimson Sox
Jan 16, 2008

Bromance
Masterson dealing tonight
A pitching hat trick in top of the 4th

birds
Jun 28, 2008

wow, masterson

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
Felix it's not football! Don't kick the ball... :(

Jim Dwyer
Mar 29, 2014

Crimson Sox posted:

Masterson dealing tonight
A pitching hat trick in top of the 4th

well the sox are doing him a favor by starting jonny gomes

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Segura breaks up a no hitter with a bunt

in the 4th

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
So, any reason they stopped mowing the Arch into the grass?

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
I'm watching the KC-STL on TV, the MIA-TB on my laptop, and my iphone is resting on my keyboard with the MLB gameday of the NYM-PHI game.

I think I have a problem.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

I'm watching the KC-STL on TV, the MIA-TB on my laptop, and my iphone is resting on my keyboard with the MLB gameday of the NYM-PHI game.

I think I have a problem.

Never apologize for Baseball Zen

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
The Mets and Phillies are really killing my dream of 4 straight 11+ inning games. :argh:

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Reynolds :siren:

The Brew Crew are doing pretty cool things so far in June.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Mark Reynolds :siren:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
You had one job, Mario Hollands. One job.

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
:siren: Randy Wolf quality start :siren:

Time to resurrect the wolf pack.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Did I have an aneurysm or did they really just reference Mark Ellis's career fielding percentage twice within 5 minutes? Once while he was at bat?

vegeta dentata
Jun 16, 2011
Holy moley Rays.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

This is lazy fly ball the game.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
How many pop-outs will we hit tonight?

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Axel Serenity posted:

How many pop-outs will we hit tonight?

Yeah I know, and the Royals have hit nearly as many.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

absolutely thrilling kc/stl game! im on the edge of my seat with every pitch

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

1-4-3

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

If they overturn that call, there's clearly Yankee bias here...

Edit: Good call.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

BRAD loving MILLER! I'm so sorry I doubted you this past month!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Oh poo poo a walk! Something happened!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Infante :stare:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Going to leave Garza in to pitch the 7th at over 100 pitches Roenicke? Why? It's not like he's going to pitch a CG.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Another great night by King Felix. Come on M's, let's not fall apart now!

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I'm sorry guys. My parents are at the game, and we have a family curse that prevents us from seeing interesting games in person. 1-0 in bottom of 13th inc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Axel Serenity posted:

I'm sorry guys. My parents are at the game, and we have a family curse that prevents us from seeing interesting games in person. 1-0 in bottom of 13th inc

Well at least Shelby's dealing tonight.

• Locked thread