Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
One of my books on google play has like... Aggregated reviews from books that share the same name. Cool google. Really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Save yourself the trouble and just make a new profile for your pen name. Pages suck really bad.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
People will review and whine about things you didn't include though. I got a review recently complaining no one went to the bathroom. Please kill yourself reader. Also people complaining I don't describe the characters physical features in enough detail. Um, please use your imagination isn't they why you're reading? Also: cover art.

But honestly don't sweat it. I agree, you know what you didn't write, your readers don't. They'll have completely different imagery in their heads cause their imagination will fill it out. You have it all set up so if you don't describe what if they don't see it!?

Don't worry.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Shame your avatar isn't Walter white in the lab