Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Quixote
Jul 7, 2006

This post has been inspected and certified by the Dino-Sorcerer

Grimey Drawer

TrixRabbi posted:

And also that anyone can be John Wayne or Clint Eastwood with perfect aim who can shoot the gun out of an outlaw's hand from 200 feet away.

If its Eastwood he'd probably just shoot the guy instead of the gun, at least in the westerns I've seen him in anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Quixote
Jul 7, 2006

This post has been inspected and certified by the Dino-Sorcerer

Grimey Drawer
I have to say one of my favorite scenes is at the very end where Deke and the rest of the bounty hunters are strolling through the carnage of the final gunfight and he finds Pike's body, his dead hand still gripping the machine guns handle and his revolver left untouched in its holster.

I kind of wonder what was up with the decision to have the scene of the people in Angels village giving them a musical send-off as they ride away though? The movie telegraphs their deaths throughout the course of the story pretty hard, but that scene was just sort of beating you over the head with the idea that they were riding through their own funeral procession.

• Locked thread