Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
bicentennial man was actually pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

If you know anything about actual "rules" of fashion and track the brand names Bateman references to the products they were releasing at the time, he and his friends actually didn't know how to dress themselves and threw a bunch of tacky poo poo together and looked like clowns.

I remember hearing that, actually. Specifically that they would have looked like clowns. I don't know anything about rules of fasion or what the clothes might have looked like.

except uh blue and green should never be seen except with something-or-other inbetween is that still a rule

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

bicentennial man was actually pretty good

i didn't think it was. i saw it in theaters and when i got out i was mad about it

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
serious question which atm was better: the one from American Psycho or Maximum Overdrive?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i vot for american psycho

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3gQJMMlt_E

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Like American Psycho if it was a movie made by unfunny people for immense faggots.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The jeans and business cards are good

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
The funniest thing about it is that this is one of the comments:

quote:

I prefer this to the original in every way. The music, the style, the pacing. On top of that, while they are also pretentious twats, at least they aren't suits. Also it makes more sense: beards are much more of a thing to dislike having touched, jeans are much more worthy of artistic praise than cards and, unlike with that band Christian was going on about, I actually learned something about coffee in this monologue.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

The jeans and business cards are good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJEErf9bZWM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica

Harime Nui posted:

If you know anything about actual "rules" of fashion and track the brand names Bateman references to the products they were releasing at the time, he and his friends actually didn't know how to dress themselves and threw a bunch of tacky poo poo together and looked like clowns.

IIRC all his opinions on music are stolen from critic reviews, too.

supervillain posted:

I don't respect the concept of Batman because of what I understand about politics now.
Rich dude, owns a corporation, has state of the art equipment. He uses this to beat up on street level crime. He doesn't mess with the industrialists or the super-capitalists, the Murdochs or the Trumps, he'd rather just gently caress with the chumps on his own corner.
Batman is a conservative's wetdream. gently caress Batman.

If you're going to paste transcripts of comedians' routines you should include their name so that people who haven't heard that routine don't mistake you for a funny poster

• Locked thread