Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

This is nuts, my brain can't even keep along with all the arrows on the screen let alone watching you do it as well. I thought playing Rock Band drums on expert was an accomplishment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

So two things about that last video;

1) Holy poo poo Natalie Imbruglia got a cover/remix of her song in a video game, it's kinda crazy to hear her song like that since it was super popular down here in Australia when I was a kid.

2) I think it's ten levels of bullshit that they just suddenly shift the speed of the chart like that :argh:

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

I thought I was finally beginning to understand how to read these charts and then you decided to put mods on. That was nuts. :psyduck:

• Locked thread