Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mazo Panku
Nov 30, 2013

Do I look like a reasonable man to you, or a peppermint nightmare?
Can we all just come over and play at your place? I miss the DDR community that we used to have in Denver, but eventually everyone moved apart or just plain moved, and the machines fell into disrepair. Now we live in this post-dancepocalyptic world where the only machines left operational are those in the hands of private collectors (and fifty-foot tall bandits). Arcade tokens are the only real currency as gamers stumble across the wastes with an unquenchable thirst for AAA runs and unbroken pad sensors.

On the bright side, at least every Dave and Buster's has a Pump It Up machine.

So yes, I suppose that's a roundabout way of saying that I'm looking forward to seeing you tear through the songlist, Maple Leaf, and to all the horrific repressed memories your efforts are sure to bring up. And I suppose I'll just re-fit whatever the gently caress I said two minutes ago into a question for both you and the remainder of the thread: did you have a proper dance game community in your neck of the woods? If so, what was it like? (I refuse to say 'is' because I refuse to believe such communities still exist)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread