Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Flesh Forge posted:

it installs a robotic foot on your desk that automatically kicks your balls if you press a noob key, which will be 92% of the keys

finally, a game for hardcores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Does anyone give a poo poo about this? Why does this thread exist? What the actual gently caress is going on in this world?

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
what the gently caress gay rear end forum is this?

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

And she's got the same voice as a character from a well known children's show that's popular with poorly adjusted man children!

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

And she's got the same voice as a character from a well known children's show that's popular with poorly adjusted man children!

what show? i must not be poorly adjusted enough...

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Sinking Ship posted:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Jesus they got Fluttershy's VA?

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

Jesus they got Fluttershy's VA?

Tara Strong, actually.

She actually has a lot of range so it's even funnier she literally did the pony voice.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Tara Strong, actually.

She actually has a lot of range so it's even funnier she literally did the pony voice.

Tara Strong was Rikku in final fantasy, Bubbles from the Powerpuff girls, and that big stupid baby from that nick cartoon.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

Tara Strong was Rikku in final fantasy, Bubbles from the Powerpuff girls, and that big stupid baby from that nick cartoon.

Yeah she's been in like every game and cartoon that came out in the last decade

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Yeah she's been in like every game and cartoon that came out in the last decade

She hasn't done anything Transformers related though.

Dec 26, 2012

Sinking Ship posted:

you have entered a forum called ddrd *whipcrack*

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The Taint Reaper posted:

She hasn't done anything Transformers related though.

Everybody needs to draw the line somewhere.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

If you have any misgivings about an mmo at all you should not buy it. Unless you hate money like I do.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Wildstar's launch was awful and apparently worse than any other MMO in recent memory.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

If the servers are up and can be connected to right now then that isn't true.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao that baby is epic.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

The Taint Reaper posted:

Wildstar's launch was awful and apparently worse than any other MMO in recent memory.

PROUD SURVIVOR OF THE CONAN MMO RPG - REMEMBER THE TITTIES, RMEEMBER THE LAUNCH

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008

big duck equals goose posted:

finally, a mature MMO for mature MMO gamers

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pewdiepie posted:

Lmfao that baby is epic.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

talk about an epic mmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-rl3RPC_Mw

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

sword_man.gif posted:

don't forget the 90s x-treme "humor"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSWnp8BPCy4

e: the double kill/triple kill etc. thing is part of the default ui

Jesus Christ that is distracting and terrible.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Hey so has NCSoft announced when they're shutting this down yet or are they gonna wait another couple weeks

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!

A Bootleg GBA Cart posted:

*videotapes random street fight*

"WILDSTAR!!!!"

Okay I would be fine if this list stopped like a quarter of the way through. I am ok with doing this stuff first time through because it would be all new content assuming I didn't bother with world bosses before but then imagine doing this again for alts. I am not even trying to act cool by not playing mmos here.

Megafunk fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jun 7, 2014

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

hanging out in the sewers crew checking in

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
hi what level do you have to be to unlock the bunny girl gently caress quest and how many faction points do you need complete it? also were do you get it?

edit: spelling

Typical Pubbie fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jun 11, 2014

Dec 26, 2012

Typical Pubbie posted:

hi what level do you have to be to unlock the bunny girl gently caress quest and how many faction points do you need complete it? also were do you get it?

edit: spelling

typical pubbie questions

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i pre ordered the deluxe edition and i got bored with the "beta" and when the game launched it wasn't any better or different; it was another wow-clone but with shitball AoE combat that bored the piss out of me

if it had stolen TERA's combat system I would have slugged it out because i do like the setting and the art

welp, it'll go free to play within a year and i'll have founder's status or whatever the gently caress and have stupid perks and can pick it up when it's not running me fifteen bucks a month

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

The best part of this game was the official goon guild being run by 3 of the worst posters on the forums, who bitched at people who didn't want to play dominion pvp for splitting the guild.

I probably would have tried the game if I wasn't unemployed and broke as gently caress, but I think I'd rather play with random pubbies than the goons who play. Also, gently caress offsite forums for every god drat game. The only ones that don't end up almost completely dead in a month are WoW and Eve.

Edit: Wait, the best part was the nonstop drama including like 4 threads being created in quick succession just before launch because of how terrible the posters in them were.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Vhadka posted:

The best part of this game was the official goon guild being run by 3 of the worst posters on the forums, who bitched at people who didn't want to play dominion pvp for splitting the guild.

I probably would have tried the game if I wasn't unemployed and broke as gently caress, but I think I'd rather play with random pubbies than the goons who play. Also, gently caress offsite forums for every god drat game. The only ones that don't end up almost completely dead in a month are WoW and Eve.

Edit: Wait, the best part was the nonstop drama including like 4 threads being created in quick succession just before launch because of how terrible the posters in them were.

Was the guy who got rid of his dogs to play MMOs leading the guild?

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

zen death robot posted:

This thread is full of fail, it's useful though

In the future please gas any thread a BYOB or GBS mod sends here.

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

Ohh, forgot about wojtek (gently caress you for reminding me he exists), or at least I think it was wojtek who got rid of his dogs so he could poopsock WoW more

Does he even post anymore after being laughed out of E/N and the WoW subforum?

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
that guy is going to get really mad, and itll be funny

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

They have thier uses, check the Lepers Colon

While at that, please probate sinking ship both for being a creep and disrespecting the Imp Zone.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

qnqnx posted:

While at that, please probate sinking ship both for being a creep and disrespecting the Imp Zone.

Dec 26, 2012

qnqnx posted:

good catch

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

zen death robot posted:

Can I do that again?

That was on page 2, it's time for another in page 3.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Vhadka posted:

Ohh, forgot about wojtek (gently caress you for reminding me he exists), or at least I think it was wojtek who got rid of his dogs so he could poopsock WoW more

Does he even post anymore after being laughed out of E/N and the WoW subforum?

no, and good, no matter what you can say about the pet forum at least they finally got rid of noted poo poo poster and useless rear end in a top hat wojtek

ahh....good times

lmao i forgot he showed his wife the mean posts so that she could pat him on the back and say "oh it's all better now they're just jerks"

sword_man.gif fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Jul 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
lol wildstar

• Locked thread